PvE in PvP (arenas)... I don't get it...

What is the point of allowing PvE items in arenas aka legendaries, vial of shadows, cunning of the cruel, 2 set bonus pve set rogue, etc. I just hate the way I can get global by a human RMP (rogue/mage/priest) in about 2 seconds, getting kill by dots by a spriest/lock. PvE items are so op these days with the procs and the use. It's just funny to how sometimes I can get kill by noobies in arena just because they are using OP items and they got a RNG proc, so frustrating.

Right now, I feel like we're back in WoTLK, I just feel like quitting the game now.

I got glad s4-s6 and i'm a 2.5k + player, I know what i'm talking about.

What you guys think?

Evolve and reform. It's the only way.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a rogue everyone tells me "Omfg, l2 pve" as a pvper. It's getting annoying, so I agree. Guess it's just because pvp takes a backseat to pve.

It seems that the last season of every expansion is dominated by these issues. It's rather unfortunate but I guess it's just something that we have to deal with.

get the op items yourself. nuff

Deleted
    I have nothing to say regarding this topic seeing as it's obvious gear like that shouldn't be allowed in arena; people have been making posts like this and saying PvE gear in arena is absurdly overpowered and uncalled for in arena ever since season 3 (if you did get gladiator in s4 you surely remember the rivers of tears regarding harp glaives, 4/4s, stunheralds, Cata's Edge, Legendaries bows, innervate staffs, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Cweam View Post
    get the op items yourself. nuff
    This is the kind of thing you shouldn't say in threads like these, even more so when doing a mini-necro - all it's going to lead to is people yelling at you saying PvPers shouldn't be forced to PvE to get the BiS items for arena and then PvErs yelling at those people saying PvE is what matters in this game and PvP are the minority and should have to PvE in order to PvP because it's fair because PvE is king, etc. Etc. Etc.

PS: I should probably close this now because people can never keep it in their pants but you know, wishful thinking.