Thread: Life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GUESSWHOIAM View Post
    Damn, I'd love to visit Sweden eh xd (off topic sorry)

So yeah, you see it this way because you are actually scared to get hit. You really should man up and get a hit on him, even if he's older or whatever, just hit hard so he'll remember and even if it's in school, teachers will notice and probably ask what happend, you could simply explain. They probably will laugh yeah but really, do you care about them? They don't, look from this point of view: They bully you because you don't reply back, they'll stop till next time and such on but just really, (if) you have no friends, you have nobody that cares about you, you actually got nothing to lose since you have no goal in life and no shoulders to rest on, well just do it. You are a weak person (no offense), you need to man up and clear this out, if you don't want to fight back just ask why he's doing it and make him look like a fool, they are usually stupid as fuck. I actually remember from when I was little, I used to listen to some oldschool hiphop (oh damn, nas, I fucking enjoy his music, memory lane..!) and in class our teacher was absent, we were put in some older teenagers class and I remember that skinhead asking me what I was listening to, I didn't answer at first because I know how it would actually end, he took my mp3 and laughed and throw it to me in my face, I almost started to cry but then I was like wtf. (I was young so yeah.. xd) he was sitting in front of me, looking at me and laughing and I just stood up and give him a right punch in his face and I got hit back by a friend of him, he wanted to hit me then but some teachers came... Well it actually ended better than I thought, he apologized to me and few months later he wasn't a "skinhead" anymore, he became a bit more conscious about some things and last time I saw him he even shaked my hand (that was few years ago but still), he was actually friendly, just stupid.

Other thing, stop doing drug, this makes you weak, I don't know how old you are but heroine, cocaine daily (or frequently) is bad for your health (so is weed) but addiction of cocaine and heroine is high, I don't know your financial situation or anything but looking at the picture, you are quite young, how the fuck do you pay your doses? Weird. I know some "friends" could supply you easily but still, I wouldn't want my money to be spent in drugs at this age. But anyway, you look quite healthy for some cocaine/heroine guy, wtf? Just don't make it worst, stop here. That's a first step.
    There's a difference between being afraid of taking a hit and actually hitting back, I'm not going to lie, I've taken hits and I've hit back several times. But, I always regret it after I do, fighting doesn't make anything better, it actually makes it worse, although in your case. It actually got better, which is due to the young age and that the guy you hit actually had some sense in his head. If you, for example, would hit someone in my school, they'd bring their families and what not.

That's the "rule" of all the foreigners in Sweden, if you hit them, they'll get their whole family to do the job for you. Which in my aspect, isn't worth it, I, myself, aren't completley Swedish, I'm half Syrian but I was born in Sweden and have lived here my whole life. The thing is though, I don't like to fight ever since I got sentenced to pay a 5000 SEK Fee and got 35 hours of community work. That's what changed my whole life, I quit fighting and went from a really rotten guy to a really good guy.

Before, I got sentenced, I wouldn't have thought this way, I would NEVER even have written like this nor would I even care about anyone that looked the "wrong" way, thus due to the friends I had and mostly because I hadn't found whom I really were. But, I changed and I'm a living example on that someone really can change, nowadays, I would never hit back. Not too long ago, a guy from my school, came up to me and tried to strangle me, all I did was look at him, asking him what he was doing and pushed him away and went on to dine. After about 5 minutes, all his friends had surrounded me around the dining table and started mocking me, I stood up, asked them to look at themselves, and told them that they're making a fool out of themselves infront of about 500 people.

As they walked away, people just stood up, clapping and laughing at their stupidity. Now, I'm going to trial against this guy and his friends, and I'm most likely to get around 10,000 - 16,000 SEK, it's a number I like, and he has learned from his mistake. He's even apologized and so has his older brothers, which, I see, as a victory.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am glad to hear you have changed your attitude towards violence. Violence does nothing but feeding more violence, and is in my honest opinion the biggest sort of bullshit I can think of.

Deleted
    I often hear that a good friend accepts you for who you are. I personally disagree. But each to their own. Out of all my friendships, the one I value the most is a guy who tells me to fix up when he thinks I'm generally slacking or failing at something in life.
    Last edited by mmoc23f1c456d3; 2012-01-07 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickybuds View Post
    I once heard that a good friend accepts you for who you are.

I disagee completely.
    Get better friends then.

Quote Originally Posted by eNkHz View Post
    There's a difference between being afraid of taking a hit and actually hitting back, I'm not going to lie, I've taken hits and I've hit back several times. But, I always regret it after I do, fighting doesn't make anything better, it actually makes it worse, although in your case. It actually got better, which is due to the young age and that the guy you hit actually had some sense in his head. If you, for example, would hit someone in my school, they'd bring their families and what not.

That's the "rule" of all the foreigners in Sweden, if you hit them, they'll get their whole family to do the job for you. Which in my aspect, isn't worth it, I, myself, aren't completley Swedish, I'm half Syrian but I was born in Sweden and have lived here my whole life. The thing is though, I don't like to fight ever since I got sentenced to pay a 5000 SEK Fee and got 35 hours of community work. That's what changed my whole life, I quit fighting and went from a really rotten guy to a really good guy.

Before, I got sentenced, I wouldn't have thought this way, I would NEVER even have written like this nor would I even care about anyone that looked the "wrong" way, thus due to the friends I had and mostly because I hadn't found whom I really were. But, I changed and I'm a living example on that someone really can change, nowadays, I would never hit back. Not too long ago, a guy from my school, came up to me and tried to strangle me, all I did was look at him, asking him what he was doing and pushed him away and went on to dine. After about 5 minutes, all his friends had surrounded me around the dining table and started mocking me, I stood up, asked them to look at themselves, and told them that they're making a fool out of themselves infront of about 500 people.

As they walked away, people just stood up, clapping and laughing at their stupidity. Now, I'm going to trial against this guy and his friends, and I'm most likely to get around 10,000 - 16,000 SEK, it's a number I like, and he has learned from his mistake. He's even apologized and so has his older brothers, which, I see, as a victory.
    Good on you buddy, getting beaten up isn't the end of the world either, I've gotten beaten up twice myself unprovoced, one time by 3 douchebags who was macking on my girlfriend and once by two randoms that just went past me on the sidewalk, can't say it has had any long lasting effect on me.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Have you ever thought about that almost everyone strives to be accepted by their friends and close ones? Why is it that way? Shouldn't you be able to be yourself and then be chosen by a specific group of individuals that make you feel happy and loved instead of needing to change whom you are, just to be accepted by a specific group of individuals?
    you'd think so, but no. like it or not, you have qualities that irk people. we all do. we change them so that we can be accepted and loved. the ones who don't typically don't have a lot of friends because they're too busy either being selfish or pissed off at the world.

Why do others opinion matter so much, when your own matters so little? Why do people believe in rumours instead of confronting the person it's all about? Why does everyone strive to be something that is "normal", when nobody really knows what normal is? What defines being "normal" and what defines being "abnormal"? Is it the way we dress or the way we act? No, it's the way we ARE that defines being normal, everybody is normal, in their own way and nobody should take that away from anyone. The journey is what gives us joy and happiness, not the destination.
    other peoples opinions matter so much because they are the ones who are judging you. their judgement affects whether or not they will want to be friends with you, date you, hire you, do business with you, and so on. being normal keeps you from being singled out. and being singled out has a lot of opportunities to land you in a LOT of trouble.

I'm so good that I allow me to be myself. Now I know why oftentimes I have been under great stress. It is because I had been forcing myself to be what I am not: calm when angry, happy when it's really hurting. It is true that we must have a sense of self control, but sometimes our weak nature reminds us of our limitations. During those times, I find comfort that there is a Friend who accepts me and loves me just for who I am. In those times, I need to not pretend that I am strong, for I know that I am not. What I need to do is to admit my weakness and surrender to the ones whom loves me the most.
    k
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Get better friends then.
    I do have some friends that will accept me for who I am regardless, and it's ok to chill with them now and again, if I'm feeling lazy.

Somewhat agree, somewhat don't. I don't try to fit in. I'm myself and if someone tries to change me I do tell them to fuck off because I don't want to speak to them.

I'm sure there are more people like me.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    Somewhat agree, somewhat don't. I don't try to fit in. I'm myself and if someone tries to change me I do tell them to fuck off because I don't want to speak to them.

I'm sure there are more people like me.
    I got double messages out of your post, do you mean that you change yourself to an extent or do you mean that you refuse to change yourself for other people?

I was grown up to not put up with stupid bullshit, back in high school I fracture my fist with some kids head because he told others I mullessed kids in the woods, I went too far by hitting him and regret it, it didn't effect my friends, only one...this guy. He was infact my best friend, hung out every day... Stupid decisions happen at these ages including college and shit. People love my advice because i'm the real deal, I'll tell you wants completely fucking stupid and whats important. Important thing in life is to enjoy it, and you cant enjoy life without people close to you...prime fact. Get a gf, get friends which im sure you have. Stick to your friends and family for the rest of your life and you'll never have a problem. Always be loyal and prideful...with these two projectiles you'll succeed a wonderful life.

P.s. if you kill yourself...i swear to fucking god himself...haha idk but...you'll regret it so don't. LOVE LIFE. for you only get it once.(most likely)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brontosaurust View Post
    I was grown up to not put up with stupid bullshit, back in high school I fracture my fist with some kids head because he told others I mullessed kids in the woods, I went too far by hitting him and regret it, it didn't effect my friends, only one...this guy. He was infact my best friend, hung out every day... Stupid decisions happen at these ages including college and shit. People love my advice because i'm the real deal, I'll tell you wants completely fucking stupid and whats important. Important thing in life is to enjoy it, and you cant enjoy life without people close to you...prime fact. Get a gf, get friends which im sure you have. Stick to your friends and family for the rest of your life and you'll never have a problem. Always be loyal and prideful...with these two projectiles you'll succeed a wonderful life.

P.s. if you kill yourself...i swear to fucking god himself...haha idk but...you'll regret it so don't. LOVE LIFE. for you only get it once.(most likely)
    Well, as you said it yourself, you regret hitting this guy. Even though, he was your best friend, he acted like this, thus causing me to believe he wasn't a real friend. To be honest, if any of my friends did that to me, I wouldn't want to be his friend anymore. I'm fine without a girlfriend for now, I recently just ended a relationship that lasted for 7 and a half months

I don't know your "situation" or why you feel the need to take your own life, but everyone has their own outlook on the world, positive or negative. I went through depression a while ago and it was pretty rough for a while, but I managed to pull myself out and get a new perspective on things. Honestly, I'm sure everyone has thought about suicide at some point or another in their lives, but it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. It's cliche but holds true. Life is worth living though if you ask me, love is the strongest/best feeling in the world, and you should never give up on that. No matter how dark things can get in life, there's always hope, you just need to find it for yourself. - Best wishes.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayyo View Post
    I don't know your "situation" or why you feel the need to take your own life, but everyone has their own outlook on the world, positive or negative. I went through depression a while ago and it was pretty rough for a while, but I managed to pull myself out and get a new perspective on things. Honestly, I'm sure everyone has thought about suicide at some point or another in their lives, but it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. It's cliche but holds true. Life is worth living though if you ask me, love is the strongest/best feeling in the world, and you should never give up on that. No matter how dark things can get in life, there's always hope, you just need to find it for yourself. - Best wishes.
    If you really want to know my story, I can PM it. Thanks for the concern though, anyhow, what do you think of the topic? That I created, at the ways that most people think, etc.?