Glyph of Exo vs Glyph of CS with two piece tier 13. (Ret)

I'm wondering which I should be using. With the two piece bonus, I'm finding that I'm not using exorcism as much because I'm generating holy power much faster.

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't seem like any of the top guild Rets are using the CS glyph. Judgement still has a 8sec cooldown so you shouldn't have considerably less oppurtunities to cast Exo.

CS-Judge-filler-CS-TV-filler-CS still gives you 2 points to use Exorcism between TV/Inq. Unless you get really lucky with back to back Divine Purpose procs you should get to use almost every Art of War proc.

I'm a noob so don't take my word for it wait for someone like Requital to confirm it. :x

What UR1L is saying is true , the only time this being an issue/mess is Deathwing with the constant increased haste for 4 out of 5 plaftorms

Deleted
    judge removes "about" 1 cs +2 fillers per finisher,

so 2 spots less where you need a AoW or a DP. with 2pc we are now at the point where we are less reliant on aow to not waste globals and it now becomes less likely we oom ourselves with bad rng and having to spam consecration.

also AoW has a duration to use meaning you probably only need one aow every 10 secs to fill the rotation as with the duration upon the buff to cast you can stick it in the right spot of rotation 15% chance and weapon speed 3ish gives a 45%ish chance for one every 10 secs. that leaves 55% to be filled with DP procs and with 1.5 finishers in that 10 sec window thanks to judgement we almost always have a DP to use.

when no procs we can always holywrath which covers the no saved procs periods.