Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As many people have said pretty much any class that heals with a tank companion or any class that tanks with a healing companion. However my main in WoW before I quit was a DK and using a companion doesn't feel nearly as epic as soloing with a DK did. Later on Assassins have a few self heals at their disposal, but nothing like Death Strike and Blood Shield.

Kinetic Shadow. You self heal through your stance and get som shielding abilities as well as a force pull. You also have force abilities that give some ranged abilities. Kinetic Shadow is the Jedi version of the Assassin on Sith side. So you have to pick a Consular or a Inquisitor depending on faction and then go Shadow or Assassin, again, depending on faction.
    There is common sense and ignorance. Choose one and accept the consequences.

Deleted
    Just a word of advice - soloing things that are not meant to be soloed is VERY SLOW in this game. I don't know why anyone would want to solo Heroic-4s and the like, with zones full of levelling people.

Quote Originally Posted by vault View Post
    Just a word of advice - soloing things that are not meant to be soloed is VERY SLOW in this game. I don't know why anyone would want to solo Heroic-4s and the like, with zones full of levelling people.
    As a Shadow, Infiltration primarily you actually can solo the collection quests in heroic-4's fairly easy up until lvl 38ish, at least. I have been able to, every now and then. It's killing the champions that are damn hard and a downright joke if you aren't tank or healer specced.
    There is common sense and ignorance. Choose one and accept the consequences.

Deleted
    It is extreme useful to gear up your pet

I play a trooper commando (healing spec) with the first companion that you get (Aric Jorgan - DPS) and can solo everything. just grab aggro yourself since the dps companions can't tank that well. It is way easier to heal yourself. While I was on Balmorra there was a champion droid around level 33 that I would kill 3 times before doing a few quests then coming back to him. He always dropped a blue and quite a few epic missions for various skills. Quick respawn, but he would turn grey if you killed him too many times without taking a break. Trooper for life!

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I doubt there's any class/spec that can solo champion mobs or heroic group quests (a healer can solo some heroic 2+ quests but only some of them). The tank companions are like wet paper really and the healing output of healing companions isn't anywhere near enough that you could tank them yourself. In the higher levels esp. the elite and champions start hitting like a truck. Hell, often even strong mobs hit like a truck.
    I can solo some 2+ heroic quests with an Assassin, just get Khem out and use some CC and heavy DPS.

But yeah, can't say further than that, only played one character so far. Tbh any class does just fine and imo, the group quests are too rare as it is, I find it refreshing to group up with other people once in a while considering I mostly miss out on the Flashpoints as it is without a decent LFG system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonotori View Post
    It is extreme useful to gear up your pet
    Dear god is it ever.. I always took it as a side thing here you go khem val have some cake. But MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN best investment I ever made in the game.