Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    In one LFR run there were 2 who did only around 9k dps, while I was doing around 36k. I called them out and then proceeded to attack them, insulted them in ways that would make a sailor look like a saint. I was the one who got kicked instead of the 9k dps failures.
    It's proof of how corrupted and truely evil the community is.
    You absolutely got what you deserved. If you're doing those numbers, you don't belong in LFR. Just like a player doing 8-10k doesn't belong in heroics.

You're just confused at where you belong. It's ok. Everyone makes mistakes!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    In one LFR run there were 2 who did only around 9k dps, while I was doing around 36k. I called them out and then proceeded to attack them, insulted them in ways that would make a sailor look like a saint. I was the one who got kicked instead of the 9k dps failures.
    It's proof of how corrupted and truely evil the community is.
    I'd vote to kick you too. Insulting people isnt acceptable, because your dps is higher doesnt give you the rights to insult people.

worst dps always gets it, really think blizz put in hidden "suck roll"

10+ Year Old Account
    step 1: use search function to find other 100000 posts about QQ about LFR loot
    step 2: post your QQ there
    step 3: run lfr again next week to your stuff not drop/get needed by others
    step 4: Repeat steps 1 through 4 untill u in what u need
    step 5: Rejoyce in your t13 gear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reemi View Post
    I'd vote to kick you too. Insulting people isnt acceptable, because your dps is higher doesnt give you the rights to insult people.
    Continue failing then with those worthless sub-10k dps trash that you harbour and defend.
    It's more than acceptable to do it to people who clearly fail on purpose, and I'll continue to put those failures down in the worst ways imaginable.

Continue failing then with those worthless sub-10k dps trash that you harbour and defend.
    It's more than acceptable to do it to people who clearly fail on purpose, and I'll continue to put those failures down in the worst ways imaginable.
    It's okay, we understand. You just have really bad self-esteem issues. Insulting others is never acceptable. You can call them out for it, but name-calling takes it over board hugely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww! /hug!!! Nerd rage and Internet toughness is so cute.

It's ok, you'll get your gear one day. If you don't rage-bash-your-keyboard first.

Remember, that's a real life human on the otherside. Just cause you CAN say naughty things, doesn't mean you need to.

rng is rng, you didnt win you arnt lucky, making a thread on mmo-champion wont solve anything.
    I didnt win anything in LFR once, do you see me making a thread about it? NO, just move on
    게임 은 어렵~~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jibbyjackjoe View Post
    Aww! /hug!!! Nerd rage and Internet toughness is so cute.

It's ok, you'll get your gear one day. If you don't rage-bash-your-keyboard first.

Remember, that's a real life human on the otherside. Just cause you CAN say naughty things, doesn't mean you need to.
    LOL who says there's any rage involved? It's fun to put them down in the most horrible ways while laughing with friends about it on vent.
    People who can't even put out 10k dps in a raid aren't worthy of being called human, they're biological waste.
    And I don't need that gear either, as I already have better gear. It pisses them off when I need on their gear and give it to other top dps players.
    This is a pure sport for when you got nothing better to do, you know.

---------- Post added 2012-01-07 at 11:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Katoamaton View Post
    It's okay, we understand. You just have really bad self-esteem issues. Insulting others is never acceptable. You can call them out for it, but name-calling takes it over board hugely.
    Must be them who lack selfesteem considering they can't even get above 10k dps. It is massive enjoyment to confront them and ridicule them for their incompetence on a large scale, lots of laughs to be had doing so.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL who says there's any rage involved? It's fun to put them down in the most horrible ways while laughing with friends about it on vent.
    People who can't even put out 10k dps in a raid aren't worthy of being called human, they're biological waste.
    And I don't need that gear either, as I already have better gear. It pisses them off when I need on their gear and give it to other top dps players.

Must be them who lack selfesteem considering they can't even get above 10k dps. It is massive enjoyment to confront them and ridicule them for their incompetence on a large scale, lots of laughs to be had doing so.
    Well, hopefully one day you'll understand. Maybe one day you'll have kids and when they come to you crying because someone said something nasty to them. Maybe one day that 16 year old kid that you just called a fag or whatever choice word you used doesn't gonto the nearest bridge and ends his life.

But I'm going to guess not, since clearly you are so cool to all your buddies online. God forbid you look uncool, or unpopular, or untough.

The only pathetic waste of space is you. And I sincerely mean that with every ounce of my being. Just because you're crying on the inside mate doesn't mean everyone around you deserves to also cry. Try and understand. Just try and think what that is doing to the other person.

And if you can't, there's good places for the socially awkward. I hear prison is nice this time of year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jibbyjackjoe View Post
    LOL the one who belongs into a prison is you. Considring you defend the failures in LFR it proves what a waste of space You are.
    Don't be surprised when you get targeted by likeminded people as well in one of your LFR runs.

The only reason you whine here is most likely because you're one of those who can't put out more than 10k dps, truely sad.
    You shouldn't even be allowed to join LFR.

Mod Edit - Infracted /Malefic
    Last edited by Malefic; 2012-01-09 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Working as intended, they rolled, rng gave it to them, move on. RNG does not look at what the person's gear is or how much dps they're doing, just takes all the people into account that rolled need, gives it to whoever rolls the highest. There's no need to change an entire system that's been like this since the beginning of WoW.
    Do you see people using need before greed in 25 normal pugs? The system sucks, and should never have been put in lfr in the first place. In 5 mans it works alright, since if you get an item ninjad you can just requeue and try again. But getting that one piece you need stolen by some guy who isn't even paying attention during the fight or already has it week after week is just infuriating. Lfr needs serious restrictions put in place when rolling, ie. can't roll for a piece you already have (unless it's a non unique ring, trinket or wep), can't roll on gear that's worse than the item currently in that slot etc.

-----edit-----

Hang on a sec. I can understand getting annoyed when a bad dps wins loot, but you're going a bit too far. Just because someone can't pull ridculous numbers doesn't make them sub-human, as long as they're trying as hard as they can it's fine. Your level of elitism is a disgusting example of why the community is so bad right now; you think anyone just starting to gear up is a worthless piece of trash. Don't complain when you get kicked from lfr for needlessly insulting people, from what I've seen you deserved it.
    Last edited by Keyboardmash; 2012-01-07 at 10:35 AM.

LOL, many threads on LFR loot qq already. I thought LFR was good so people could see the content....guess it was only about the shiny epics after all. Shame on you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillinoob View Post
    LOL, many threads on LFR loot qq already. I thought LFR was good so people could see the content....guess it was only about the shiny epics after all. Shame on you!
    Well, I know I for one wanted it for content. Plus, it helps me break into normals because I know 3/4 of the fight.

The only people yelling about it are people who it's not aimed at. And I tell them to gtfo whenever I can.

---------- Post added 2012-01-07 at 05:33 AM ----------

LOL the one who belongs into a prison is you. Considring you defend the failures in LFR it proves what a waste of space You are.
    Don't be surprised when you get targeted by likeminded people as well in one of your LFR runs.

The only reason you whine here is most likely because you're one of those who can't put out more than 10k dps, truely sad.
    You shouldn't even be allowed to join LFR.
    /hug cheer up. It'll get better. Life's only so many years long.

As much as people complain about rehashed content, they sure do like to rehash thread topics a lot.
    Now, THIS thing? THIS thing is horrible. It's just awful. It was awful at 60 and it was awful at 58. It's awful at 45. If this dropped off a mob in Wailing Caverns when you were level 17 and being run through by a higher level character, you would equip it ONLY because you don't have trinkets at that level, and it would STILL SUCK.
    -Wowhead user on the Lion Horn of Stormwind, an epic from the era of so-called "EPIC" epics.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    i agree loot distribution is retarded.. u can pull 2k dps or 50k dps in a boss and still have the same chance to win loot
    And the guy that does 20k dps, and 15k dps, and 10k dps.

If a guy is slacking, vote to kick him, otherwise, everyone gets a chance to roll - regardless of DPS. You get to roll for "being there" not for what you do. Sad, I know, but the reality of the situation.
    My blog & rants: www.wocky.me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    There is no such things as "bad dps", "failing on tactics", "unfair loot distribution", "ninja-looting" and other things people like to talk about in LFR.

LFR loot distribution is stupidly simple. YOU ROLL for loot. The person with highest roll wins. If he won it - he can disenchant it, sell it to vendor, pass it to another player - its his item and he can do whatever he wants with it.

/thread.
    This sums up LFR loot distribution pretty well. I find it sad though that a lot of people actually can be such dicks to roll need on items they will just DE, when someone else would've genuinely been happy to get the item as an major upgrade.

---------- Post added 2012-01-07 at 12:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    i agree loot distribution is retarded.. u can pull 2k dps or 50k dps in a boss and still have the same chance to win loot

and uhh hypro if ur talking about needing http://www.wowhead.com/item=77970 as a pally tank u might want to rethink that.. its possibly the worst trinket a pally tank can get.
    And? So what? The 2k DPS guy put the same time in the encounter as the 50k DPS one. He deserves the shot for the loot too. Besides, usually those lower performers have much higher need for the loot anyway.

Deleted
    BIG ISSUE: we all complain , Blizz is aware they are running numbers to fix loot,, but here is a thought, why not have a solution for the probleminstead of creating duplicate threads about sumthing we are all aware of.

If the LFR kils a boss, and u put in the higher numbers then good for u done what u had to do or felt like doing, ( yes its annoying to see that a lower *whateva* wins the loot ) . but realy is this what the game is about the PURPLE LOOT? or is it about ENJOYING WHAT U PLAY?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullrog View Post
    His DPS was shocking all night long
    All night? My lfrs take like 30 mins or so, are u bad mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    Dont be a greedy git, i ran it the last 2 weeks and got nothing...then did it reset this week and walked away with 3 things from lfr and 3 valor items.
    All good things come to those that wait!!
    i got all i need from lfr 1st week bar 5 items on my hunter and now the 5 i need wont drop or i lose them ....
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-01-07 at 10:58 AM.