IA Companion Question - Ensign Temple

Everything I have read says she is supposed to be a healer, but I can not get her to heal me or herself at all. I have tried switching stances and that didn't seem to work, just change her DPS.

Any advice?

Ensign temple isn't a healer in anyway shape or form. She is a carbon copy of Vette, all the same skills with a different personality. She will only shoot things and never gets a heal effect.

then you're looking at very old and misinformed sites :\

Besides, didn't you get Doctor Lokin before Temple? He's the healer. Every class gets 1 of each: melee tank, range tank, melee dps, range dps and a healer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Temple is 100% ranged dps.

Only Lokin and the ship droid can heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    then you're looking at very old and misinformed sites :\

Besides, didn't you get Doctor Lokin before Temple? He's the healer. Every class gets 1 of each: melee tank, range tank, melee dps, range dps and a healer.
    Thats quite possible since I found the sites via google. Thanks all for the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    Thats quite possible since I found the sites via google. Thanks all for the answers.
    Also, Temple does not use a vibroknife, regardless of what the internet...or even a companion specific weapon reward...says. I can't believe they left something like that in, el oh el...really. I'm pretty sure they shuffled around the specs of companions many times through the make of the game...but to leave in a reward that is only usable by a certain companion, who can't even use said item...that was priceless.
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI