Poll: What are you doing in the meantime?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Attempting to keep my grades nice and high in preparation for the drop once the game hits, playing battlefield, skyrim, madden arcade with friends, working out, tennis.

A mix of real life and gaming to keep me from going insane. I played on my sister's SWtOR account and got a character to 13, didn't like it. So, just doing the normal routine since I quit WoW a year and a half ago!

Edit: Oh! And reading through some of my favorite old book series. Read the Inheritance Cycle again by Christopher Paolini over break.
    "It's not enough to live, you have to have something worth living for."

I love how 20% voted "Not getting GW2" because chances are if they are scrolling and exploring through these forums then they are obviously waiting eagerly to play it never mind buy it.
    Last edited by TheAmazingFeedz; 2012-01-09 at 10:49 PM.
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Just ordered my new gaming computer, expecting it to be here in a week. Got Anno 2070, Space Marine, Skyrim and Battlefield 3 right here waiting for the machine.
    Where did you order it from? Just curious because I recently ordered a gaming pc, too.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingFeedz View Post
    I love how 20% did "Not getting GW2" because chances are if they are scrolling and exploring through these forums then they are obviously waiting eagerly to play it never mind buy it.
    Yeah I added it for a joke >_> Lol :S

Started playing GW1, and made a warrior. Totally awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing SWTOR
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

lost my old account to some hack or something few years ago, didn't find the courage at that time to redo it all over again.
    now working on my Hom, doubt i'll make it to 50/50 though.

Deleted
    Feels like, when GW2 comes out, I'll be like "Bye bye, real life"...

But there are things to be done for now, currently watching Anime in free time and ofc studies for uni in busy hours...
    Movies, PS3 available and stuff. Thinking of getting skyrim, but I heard no good things about it on ps3, so I might just skip it.
    Gathering moneys for new pc, since I want to experience gw2 to absolute maximum and my 6year old desktop might have trouble doing that.

Overall, Neglesh, on the second page, nailed it. -Can't fucking wait-
    Some friends of mine are starting GW2 as well, and we done our homework, all that's left is for it to come out, or beta...
    I wish I can get into beta, I have so many things to try out!

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic View Post
    Feels like, when GW2 comes out, I'll be like "Bye bye, real life"...
    Haha, I'm sure a lot of others feel the same

Thinking of getting skyrim, but I heard no good things about it on ps3, so I might just skip it.
    Last time I heard the PS3 version had REALLY big memory leaks or something. Got it on PC and runs nice with a few mods, but yeah, I heard not so well on the console version :/

Gathering moneys for new pc, since I want to experience gw2 to absolute maximum and my 6year old desktop might have trouble doing that.

Some friends of mine are starting GW2 as well, and we done our homework, all that's left is for it to come out, or beta...
    I wish I can get into beta, I have so many things to try out!
    Yeah that would be a nice upgrade, hehe. It seems it will be a fairly easy going game to run - even on my medium/high PC. But even my parts are going a little out of date :P

I would sell my soul to be in the beta

GW1 & MW3, I've already played the fuck out of skyrim.

Playing WoW for one more month, trying to get myself in a good position for MoP alts and profession-wise.

Getting excited about The Secret World (risky)

Going to work (boring)

Planning a tattoo (exciting/youch)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    I love these changes. Maybe it's because I've always valued utility and teamwork over my personal meter whoring, but the ability to pop Heart and step in for a dead healer/tank for 45s to save the day is Druidism at its finest IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDragon
    Technically dragon eating human is not cannibalism. It is misfortunate inconvinience.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapho View Post

Planning a tattoo (exciting/youch)
    Awesome! I was actually thinking of getting one as well

...RL stuff. Just had a baby. Well, technically the wife did
    But that will take up considerable time...
    Thankfully...nannies grow on trees over here roll on GW2

Playing SWTOR and LoL to pass the time really, it is not an amazing substitute by i like the story of TOR and it gave me a reason to upgrade my pc(and i mean a massive upgrade) even if the game has some optimization issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    ...RL stuff. Just had a baby. Well, technically the wife did
    But that will take up considerable time...
    Thankfully...nannies grow on trees over here roll on GW2
    Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Congrats
    Thanks!

Oh...and this when I can find a spare few moments...or days :S Got 3 for linking accounts! Woot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Trying to find the motivation to farm my HoM in GW1

Yep, motivation for HoM is definitely not coming along well

I have motivation....just no time
    But Spring Festival here soon That'll give me at least a week off

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been working out/hanging with friends IRL, trying to convert some of my friends to GW, and trying to finish a lot of GW1 things =D! Not to mention school =(
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    I've been working out/hanging with friends IRL, trying to convert some of my friends to GW, and trying to finish a lot of GW1 things =D! Not to mention school =(
    Sigh, I go back next month. Kill me now.