Poll: What are you doing in the meantime?

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm playing SWToR and studying a lot. And I'm trying to figure out whether I should play both GW2 and SWToR but only time will tell! For now SWToR has got me hooked pretty good

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing TOR and studying like crazy(10+ hours a day).

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing WoW, console games, and doing a lot of real life stuff now that I'm per-hypertension.

(Too much sitting is baaad.)

I've been reading several books on the topic of plasma physics with the goal to self teach in the area of theory and application. Quite fun stuff, and I find the behaviors quite humorous.

hmm ive already got my 30/50 about novemeber of last year so been enjoying guildwars 1 and playing tf2

steam sale I bought skyrim, and fallout new vegas, been playing fallout like no tommorow and liking the energy weapons

to do though get a job and buy me a new graphics card to play skyrim and guildwars 2 when it comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Fernling306 View Post
    Playing TOR and studying like crazy(10+ hours a day).
    That will be me playing GW2! Should probably take a rest after 10+ though D:

Quote Originally Posted by kendro1200 View Post
    I've been reading several books on the topic of plasma physics with the goal to self teach in the area of theory and application. Quite fun stuff, and I find the behaviors quite humorous.
    Oooh interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    There really ought to be a poll option for single player games, allot of great ones came out in 2k11.

Between elder scrolls 5, battle field 3, saints row 3, etc.. etc.. etc... there is allot to do.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by zcks View Post
    There really ought to be a poll option for single player games, allot of great ones came out in 2k11.

Between elder scrolls 5, battle field 3, saints row 3, etc.. etc.. etc... there is allot to do.
    How do I edit polls? Lol

Internet and video games.

Playing SWTOR and LoL. Should probably re-download TF2 sometime. And motivate myself to get some RL stuff done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Trying to find the motivation to farm my HoM in GW1
    You and me both lol... I could hit 30 points like nothing... but I never get around to it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mylith View Post
    You and me both lol... I could hit 30 points like nothing... but I never get around to it lol.
    Kind of want to start again, but then again I am super lazy -.-

Really only the Cartography one is a pain in the arse. It's pretty easy to clear 50.. isn't too tough. Just takes a long time.

Deleted
    Well Im both playing another mmo and dealing with real life =)

Battlefield 3, Dungeon Defenders (was on sale @ steam, pretty fun game) and watching series.
    The rest of the hours go in to internship, working and socializing/having fun in general.

Deleted
    Doing real life stuff and playing regular single player games. Need a break from all MMOs to refill my batteries for dealing with jerks, since I'm sure that no matter how nice and helpful the community is/will be, there will be those as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutorial View Post
    Battlefield 3, Dungeon Defenders (was on sale @ steam, pretty fun game) and watching series.
    The rest of the hours go in to internship, working and socializing/having fun in general.
    Blah, I should've grabbed Dungeon Defenders >.<

Been playing a bit of SWTOR and on my continue job search.

Playing different games and scavenging the internet for info.
    Last edited by Craind; 2012-01-12 at 05:41 AM.

been playing skyrim and TF2 but getting increasingly impatient. diablo3 should occupy me till gw2 releases but who knows when that'll be. gonna be bored till then i guess.
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)