Poll: What are you doing in the meantime?

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ct67 View Post
    If you've ever played it in the past then you get to pick two of your old characters - so I have a Bear Shaman and Demonologist on F2P.
    Nope, never played it before!

Playing swtor its okay. But the character creation was disappointing
    Be patience I am dyslexic..

Quote Originally Posted by Pushkina View Post
    Playing swtor its okay. But the character creation was disappointing
    At least GW2's looks promising :3

Still playing SWTOR but I find myself playing less and less. Not sure if I'll go past this next sub cycle with the game.

Played the demo of Amalur and it's a mixed bag for me. I'm undecided whether to get the game or not. Otherwise I'm kind of in limbo waiting for games to come out. Maybe I'll go back to playing AoC in a few weeks.

Banking all of my vacation time to lose my life for a month when this game comes out.

O_____O.... I can't even look at these spoilers/reviews anymore. It's like sitting in front of a giant wrapped gift that was put there for you and you don't know who it's from but GOD you want to open it before Christmas SO BAD.

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Deleted
    Played the demo of Amalur and it's a mixed bag for me. I'm undecided whether to get the game or not.
    It kinda' looks like Fable I; but much worse. I might just be biased however; as I adored Fable: The Lost Chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    as I adored Fable: The Lost Chapters.
    That was the only game I played on my Xbox <3

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Yeah I find that really stupid >_> I don't mind item shops, but when they go THAT far to restrict people, wtf :P
    As I said, it sounds worse than it actually is. You can use all the chat channels, trade, learn professions, level up to max and even raid. You have a perfectly normal toon, don't need to grind to level (as far as level 44 at least) and don't feel gimped at all.

At least GW2's looks promising :3
    Unfortunately all the cool headgear will make the face customization almost non noticeable. I do love the die idea though. How cool would it be if some top guilds had all their members in the same color scheme?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
    Unfortunately all the cool headgear will make the face customization almost non noticeable. I do love the die idea though. How cool would it be if some top guilds had all their members in the same color scheme?
    Most mmos I usually play with the helm and cloak turned off. Except for very specific helmets, I doubt GW2 will change this much. Even then, there are a lot of helmets and hoods that show a good portion of the face.

Quote Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
    As Wrath said, highly likely that there will be a hide helmet option. Pretty much every MMO does it nowadays >.<

yup...only show my helm when it makes me look even more awesome Spend ages making my chars look just right, so always annoying when I can't see them lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    yup...only show my helm when it makes me look even more awesome Spend ages making my chars look just right, so always annoying when I can't see them lol.
    Word
    Especially in this game with this much customisation, never played a game with this much options to create a char I think (only played GW1 and WoW which had plenty, but not even close to GW2 though).
    Will take hours and hours to create the perfect Asura - Can't be looking bad when you're gonna take over the world, can you?

Tried SWTOR, got two characters to lv 50 and became bored. It is simply too similiar to WoW, and all my love for SW franchise cant help here.

Perhaps I'll just go back to Skyrim to try out diffrent build and some mods.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Most mmos I usually play with the helm and cloak turned off. Except for very specific helmets, I doubt GW2 will change this much. Even then, there are a lot of helmets and hoods that show a good portion of the face.
    I usually don't like helmets that cover the entire face/hair, unless they are really cool. I'm a sucker for long cloaks though, don't know why but I think they look so damn cool. Saw some cloaks as part of armor style in the concept art, so I hope they'll reach live version.

Lvl 12 war in Prophecies ... judging from the size of GW1 map it will eat some of my time to clear it all. After that it's Champ of the gods farming

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Lvl 12 war in Prophecies ... judging from the size of GW1 map it will eat some of my time to clear it all. After that it's Champ of the gods farming
    Tell me how you even managed to get past level 5

Tell me how you even managed to get past level 5
    Get 3 henchmens ... easy after that.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewen View Post
    I usually don't like helmets that cover the entire face/hair, unless they are really cool. I'm a sucker for long cloaks though, don't know why but I think they look so damn cool. Saw some cloaks as part of armor style in the concept art, so I hope they'll reach live version.
    Well, cloaks can look good, but from playing WoW for so long most of their cloaks looked like trash. Like a curved washboard since the damn thing couldn't move. Maybe in a game where it could actually animate properly then I might try it, but being that I will play a charr I don't see how a cloak could look good on one. But since I haven't seen one with a cloak yet I won't know until I do.

-playing Darkfall
    -playing Skyrim
    -writing / recording music for an album that will be released this year
    -learning Blender
    -going to the gym.

I'll likely be done with Skyrim by the time GW2 comes out... really, I have a ton of leisure time activities to keep me busy.