Poll: What are you doing in the meantime?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushkina View Post
    I really hope we will see some dungeons videos.
    I'm hoping to see quite a bit of WvW action. Now that we have a blog post about it, I'm assuming it's all playable for the press.

Fuuudge. Only a few more days until press beta release footage!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently playing GW1, Dragons age, Halo AE, Modnation Racers, Gear of Wars 3, Batman AA, and CO Riddick, while simultaneously watching too much anime and trying to get in shape.

Wooo, sounds like alot when I write it all out. I think the key is working out between anime episodes and throwing in the occasional more physical Kinect title. Although I do play squash once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by fullygeneric001 View Post
    Currently playing GW1, Dragons age, Halo AE, Modnation Racers, Gear of Wars 3, Batman AA, and CO Riddick, while simultaneously watching too much anime and trying to get in shape.
    Yeah I installed loads of Skyrim mods which has been keeping me busy but I'm finding it hard to find enough god damn games to play! Anime isn't a problem because that's always running on my second monitor, lol >_>

Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes View Post
    can't even remotely get why this game got that popular.
    I bought the game in Alpha and it's easily in my top 5 games every played. You want it? Build it. You want to do it, do it. It's the best sandbox game that money can buy and it's very affordable. Watch Yogscast or download the game for yourself and you'll see why it's so popular.

On topic, and I may have already replied to this, I have been getting my Hall of Monument rewards in Guild Wars 1. Love it to death, can't wait till GW2.

Deleted
    I played SWTOR for a couple of weeks when it came out but never really got into it. Now I'm doing real life stuff mainly, haven't played any other MMOs or even single player games since the Witcher 2 came out

Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes View Post
    can't even remotely get why this game got that popular.
    My thoughts exactly, until I bought it a few days ago, because of the nagging of some of my friends. I'm addicted.

OT: Minecraft now

Playing through my backlogs and old stuff I want to revisit.
    Still playing New Vegas.900 hours in and still haven't finished it.
    Still playing Skyrim.
    Attempting not to break my PSP in half trying to get Feral Chaos in Duodecim and beat Mysterious Figure in BBS.