Poll: Which class are you going to main first?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Glad to see witch doctor is gonna be the least played. All the kiddies are gonna be running around as wizards and monks while I rape them with the most unique class

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trunkrollah View Post
    Glad to see witch doctor is gonna be the least played. All the kiddies are gonna be running around as wizards and monks while I rape them with the most unique class
    Then I will rape you as a Demon Hunter LOL I will definitely play a Witch Doctor too tho
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-01-16 at 10:37 PM.

Demon Hunter, Wizard, or Witch Doctor... or perhaps in that exact order (then the rest in whatever order). We'll see.

Leaning towards a Witch Doctor more and more even if i love the Demon Hunter too, specially after looking at my old Necro screenys .

Either wizard or Witch doctor, undecided.

this thread seems to be popping up everywhere lol... between a wizard/demon hunter for me.

wizard! imma fry everything

10+ Year Old Account
    Barbarian, it was also the first character I played in Diablo 2, loved his spells (If you can call them that)
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Wait, Barbarian can MF? OH GOD I can't change my vote!
    Prob Barbarian, anyway. I loved dual-wielding axes in D2 :P
    All right, so that last test was seriously disappointing. Apparently, being civil isn't motivating you, so let's try it her way, all right, fatty? Adopted... fatty! Fatty, fatty no parents?

10+ Year Old Account
    Witch Doctor.
    I love having summons.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Witch doctor.

Feel the pain mofos >:-)

Demon hunter because there a class with bow or xbow and they dont use a pet

WD -> monk - > wiz -> ???

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was all "Hmm.. Wizard isn't that fun.. wait what's this? Disintegrate? Hmm let's try tha... WOAH! OK my choice is made."

Deleted
    loving the look of the wizard- got no opinions of gameplay at the moment since i've never played diablo before, but I like to look of the spells

I'll give The barbarian class a whirl, and it will most likely end up being my main. On a somewhat related note, I'm not nearly as hyped for this game as I once was.

After playing every class in Beta to lvl 11-12, Witch Doctor will absolutely be my first choice. It's so much more unique than the other classes, has a much cooler feel to it, and it by far kills faster than the other classes. Of course that could all change later down the road at higher levels.

Deleted
    Was going to be monk but now I'm at like 50/50 between that and Wizzard.

Life is hard!

Deleted
    Barb, DH or Wiz. Dunno really, gonna create 1 of each and take the nicknames I want so no1 steals them Then play each a little bit til lvl 10 or so and then decide. Kinda hard to get a feeling of the classes when u havent played

Wizard will be my first due to a solid PvP choice at the moment, however, I'll likely end up playing all of the classes equally a few months into release.