Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Imperial Agents think they're James Bond

I noticed that when levelling my IA that almost every female encounter thus far has offered a 'flirt' option whereas both my BH and Inquisitor have yet to get the 'flirt' option

ok.

so ehm... what?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I noticed that when levelling my IA that almost every female encounter thus far has offered a 'flirt' option whereas both my BH and Inquisitor have yet to get the 'flirt' option
    because thats how the IA story was planned. He's a mix of James Bond, Jason Bourne and Jack Bauer.

My sorc has flirted a few times, but it's more the role of a hired gun to have the suave personality then a power hungry egomaniac.

Deleted
    Your agent is a dirty slut, that's all. totally different to James bond, cus he's a guy.

I also noticed if you use the flirt option you loose affection with the other female companions. Jealous much?
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are flirt options for every male character in the game. Darth Lachriss on Balmorra and the bonus series on Tatooine. Just 2 examples.

Add in the obvious comparisons between IA's ans James Bond. This isn't diffixult to undeestand, nor a revealation of any kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    Your agent is a dirty slut, that's all. totally different to James bond, cus he's a guy.
    My IA is a guy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    He's a mix of James Bond, Jason Bourne and Jack Bauer.
    That sounds... awesome!

you have to have some level of charisma to flirt with people

a dude in a bucket hat doesnt really have much sway with the ladies, know what i mean>?

my IA is female. I have only seen one flirt option

I think i slept with every possible flirt option there.

Except Thana, who i had to kill because i hated her.

My IA is a guy
    OP thinks that guys can't be sluts?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are those two other classes female too? Since I havent seen any flirt options from the male characters yet - but there are for the females.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Deleted
    Then you noticed that way more than me.
    I am leveling an Agent and Smuggler pretty much simultaneously and the Smuggler can definitely be played as a manwhore. I don't like that idea at all, but Smuggler sometimes seems to suffer from Dragon Age 2 syndrome where even regular friendly options leads to flirting which is just stupid and the only way out is being a plain asshole.

Imperial Agent I hadn't noticed this nearly as much, in a few occasions where it was a possibility to seduce someone to gain more information (There's one example where a light side option is seducing an assistant who gives you all the information, whereas the other ways are dark side) but in general I don't find many more flirt options here than I did on my.. Trooper for example. All classes have quite a few flirt options, Jedi included, I don't think the IA has more. The IA definitely has some 'practical' flirt options though, for obvious reasons.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    my agent is a girly and i got my end away when i was level 4 ;p......
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    OP thinks that guys can't be sluts?
    Read the quote I quoted

Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    I think i slept with every possible flirt option there.

Except Thana, who i had to kill because i hated her.
    Ugh, I was so close to making that be my only dark side choice because I hated her so friggen much.

Anyway, females don't get very many flirt options... but I blame that on the fact that you don't meet very many single men who are worth a darn and girls just have higher standards.

Agents are supposed to be able to lie convincingly because their lives depend on it. Flirting would come second nature. And considering that James Bond is the template for most secret agents in various media it's little wonder that Imperial Agents can flirt more than any other class... I think its one of our class abilities.

We get the coolest ship, the best toys and women (or men) want to be with us, and other men (women) want to BE us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    because thats how the IA story was planned. He's a mix of James Bond, Jason Bourne and Jack Bauer.
    BRB, rerolling IA.
    Seriously.