Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about yall but this season is terrible 50 point games are boring and stale I haven't watched any march madness and I don't fell like I have missed anything except maybe Florida Golf winning.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    shit dude, your west is FRAGGED.
    Ole Miss beating Wisc,,,,Harvard beating New Mex,,,LA Salle beating Kan st,,, wtf

If those west teams played again tomorrow,, I would still play them same way.
    With the exception of the zags. I must have been drunk to expect them to go the elite 8. /headslap
    Last edited by kunah; 2013-03-26 at 05:53 AM.
    Operation Red Wing

Quote Originally Posted by kunah View Post
    Ole Miss beating Wisc,,,,Harvard beating New Mex,,,LA Salle beating Kan st,,, wtf

If those west teams played again tomorrow,, I would still play them same way.
    With the exception of the zags. I must have been drunk to expect them to go the elite 8. /headslap
    Me too. I originally had Wisc beating Gonzaga, but that wouldn't have made a diff. lol.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Me too. I originally had Wisc beating Gonzaga, but that wouldn't have made a diff. lol.
    I listened to all the pontificaters and analysts windbags about Gonzaga. My mistake. No one from the lol West Coast conf with a record of 1-2 against ranked teams should be a west #1 seed. Wisc, I just don,t understand why they lost after that strong schedule.
    Like georgetown,, it's usually a coach that doesnt prepare their players.

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 07:48 PM ----------
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    I don't know about yall but this season is terrible 50 point games are boring and stale I haven't watched any march madness and I don't fell like I have missed anything except maybe Florida Golf winning.
    Not much interest/buzz in March Madness this year for some reason. idk why
    Last edited by kunah; 2013-03-26 at 08:03 PM.
    Operation Red Wing

I live in Kansas and we have 2 teams in the sweet 16, the state of Kansas couldnt be represented much better than that. I am a hardcore KU Jayhawk fan and my cousin goes to Wichita State. I also love the Oregon Ducks. So I still have 3 teams to cheer for in the round of 16

personally I like that the games are much more unpredictable and the field is way more wide open this year

Well I now have four teams left; Duke, Ohio State, Florida, and Louisville.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ouch, anyone else see that leg snap?!

I wish I never saw that injury. I haven't seen one that bad since Joe Theisman

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah i about threw up.

Syracuse final four Baby!!!! National champion's here we come!!!

Quick question to any Georgetown fans out there...how did it feel watching Syracuse win on your home court? Hahaha...JK..

also dang that leg snap was nasty...here is to hoping duke can come back to beat louisville!!

Oh god, that poor kid and his leg. That was gruesome.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it sucks that kid is done for that leg will never be the same again. I didn't want to watch it and my wife clicked on the video on the yahoo front page and I was like okay I'm going to regret this and sure enough I'm regretting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarsguard View Post
    Yeah it sucks that kid is done for that leg will never be the same again. I didn't want to watch it and my wife clicked on the video on the yahoo front page and I was like okay I'm going to regret this and sure enough I'm regretting.
    I was watching it live. Then went on YouTube and watched it at about 100 different speeds. His leg just snapped... I wonder if he had some sort of condition to cause brittleness in his bones, because legs shouldn't just snap like that :-/

looks like duke is knoocked out the Tournament....lets hope hope louisville loses its next game so Syracuse has a EZ championship game..

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I was watching it live. Then went on YouTube and watched it at about 100 different speeds. His leg just snapped... I wonder if he had some sort of condition to cause brittleness in his bones, because legs shouldn't just snap like that :-/
    Yeah they sad the bone protruded through the skin, that's why everyone on the court level looked like they were about to throw up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched that live... It about made my stomach turn and I work in the medical field. Kevin Ware had surgery already, and they say he'll be able to resume his career in a year or little longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    How can you stand to watch it so many times? Once was enough for me. I still feel sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    How can you stand to watch it so many times? Once was enough for me. I still feel sick.
    I've had a compound fracture of my femur, so once you have felt it, seeing it isn't so bad.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kevin Ware was quoted after the injury,,. "On a positive note.. At least I don't have Kunahs bracket. I feel lucky"
    Last edited by kunah; 2013-04-01 at 06:06 PM.
    Operation Red Wing