Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khuzog View Post
    Okay, I'll be the first to say it.

That dude is really fucking ugly.
    I guess this was probably what I was reacting to. But thinking it over, if the topic had instead been "French police" or "Chinese police" I might have even found it "sexier", the former because France and the cliche of it being the country of love, and the latter because of their state conformist reputation compared with finally being able to live a little (even if performing their duties). But the idea of the British police - I just find it intrinsically slimy and disturbing. And that's coming from someone who lives there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Why do I have the feeling that is this was about a American cop then everybody would be losing there shit and saying how corrupt the American police are and other stuff like that.

Obviously the police need to infiltrate the group of protesters responding to these allegations (see the follow up article: Protest at Met HQ over police officers' undercover sex with activists) and bone them as well. Amirite?!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Infiltration is all about earning trust. If you think having sex with women is the worst thing undercover operatives do, then woo wee I hope you remain ignorant on the matter.

And yes the headline is a biiit missleading to say the least.

Deleted
    I don't quite get it, here - OP is trying to cause a sensationalist headline from undercover police actually doing their job well? Is he somehow butthurt that undercover officers don't wear sixteen chastity belts to the loo and even more to the Great Outdoors where the sun might shine?

What exactly were they even trying to infiltrate?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by morlem View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that is this was about a American cop then everybody would be losing there shit and saying how corrupt the American police are and other stuff like that.
    To be fair, most of those being horrified would probably end up being Americans as well though.

Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    This is just wrong. If the job demands them to have sex, they are no different from prostitutes.
    I don't remember the police selling themselves for sex. We sure we talking about the same kind of prostitutes?

Really. People need to to stop being so uptight about this. If the police get intel that saves the lives of thousands, how is it wrong on how they get it?