Thread: Elvui help

Deleted

Elvui help

Hey guys!

I just got elveui keep that in mind ^^,

So my problem...

I got all the frames stand as how i want to , cast bars , my buffs everything.. But , my target getsvALL the debbuffs from all ,(wich i like) but they look massive , i cant make them smaller nor the buffs of my target..should bepretty said if i could not see that ....

Thanks in advance guys!

Also at my mini map i see a couple buffs colered and some not...whats up with that?^^

keep in mind , i never got this ui so i need some help already watched the video on their site...

Deleted
    Hey!

In the debuff/buff options for the target frame (under the unitframe tab in Elvui config), there should be an option that says "Number of debuffs/buffs per row". If you increase that number the debuffs/buffs will be smaller on the target frame. The buffs that are darkened and the minimap indicates that you have that buff(Flasks/Food/Stam/Stats/Int/AP) on you. Another tip is to go to the Tukui homepage (tukui.org) for more help with ElvUI. Hope this was helpful.

Deleted
    Heya, in in the latest version (3.4) I can't find where I can make the icon of the target's buffs smaller/show per row. could someone please help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiliansui View Post
    Heya, in in the latest version (3.4) I can't find where I can make the icon of the target's buffs smaller/show per row. could someone please help me?

http://imgur.com/qcTiJ

Deleted
    Omg thank you so much lol, i feel so retarted now 8D

I created this account on MMO just to say thank you for four year old info!