Deleted

second profession choice

Hello ppl my main is a goblin priest i already lvled up mining so now am thinking what is best for second porf that will not cost too much money because i only 4k i thought about alchemy because i am a goblin and that lows the costs of lvling it but on the other hand since i have mining lvling blacksmith will down the costs too so i want your opinion guys what would be more gold saver lvling alchemy for the goblin bonus or blacksmith cause i have mining??

Goldwise go with alch....
    A better option for you would be Jewelcrafting/Alchemy
    My advice would be, pick up herb, level herb to 525 and then farm ore and herbs for 2-3 days between queues
    Drop Both farm proffs and level up JC/Alch, as soon as you dont need a certain herb/ore any more sell it right away to fund your future leveling.
    Leveling like this would net you in 15k profit on a normal server and ofc 2 proffesions that are actually good

Deleted
    what about my mining?? i have it full lvled and i don't want to just unlearn it any advise that combines mining??

Deleted
    If you want to keep mining I would suggest that you level jewelcrafting as your second profession.