Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Numerous alts of varying levels, pretty much all abandoned. Only exception is...

85 Blood DK. Because DK tanking is still somewhat interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest at 85
    Hunter at 85
    Warrior at 85
    Rogue at 64
    Druid at 61
    Zhezl - Level 90 Mistweaver Monk.
    Do you really not know anything about how businesses run? What, do you think Blizz is ran by 30 people - 15 of them are working on WoW, 10 of them on SC2, 4 on Diablo, and a retarded donkey worked on this app for a few months? Do you also think that hamsters power their servers and when they get tired, all the servers crash?

Deleted
    I have an 85 DK, 85 hunter, 71 priest, 41 warrior and 17 rogue.
    Yes, I'm one of those people who levels 20 characters at once.

15+ Year Old Account
    One of everything, except warrior. Highest gs to my main is resto/kitty druid

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Main - Paladin - 85
    Alt 1 - Paladin - 85
    Alt 2 - Shaman - 85
    Alt 3 - Hunter - 85
    Alt 4 - Rogue - 85
    Alt 5 - Deathknight - 85
    Alt 6 - Druid - 85
    Alt 7 - Mage - 85
    Alt 8 - Priest - 21

Deleted
    Every class. At 85.

It takes about a week to level a toon to 85, about 72 hours in total.

I honestly don't see why people say those with every class have no life, I played this game for about 7 years. If I had no life I'd have 784 alts at 85.

I simply like to explore every aspect of the games I play Find out what I'm missing out on, discover class weaknesses for pvp, etc...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    paladin (85)
    mage (85)
    warlock (85)
    priest (85)
    druid (85)
    dk (85)
    hunter (85)
    shaman (85)
    rogue (85)
    warrior (85)
    paladin (80)
    druid (7) (lol)

gotta say, paladins (ret) are the least fun spec in the game for me. RNG =/= fun. holy is fun, but so OPd that i lose interest quickly and other classes (druid/priest) are a lot more fun. prot is meh, other tanking classes (dk/warrior) are a lot more fun.
    Ret isn't the least fun, and it's not as RNG as you say. Just as long as you manage your burst sessions its extremely level dps wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosu View Post
    Ret isn't the least fun, and it's not as RNG as you say. Just as long as you manage your burst sessions its extremely level dps wise.

First off fun is a matter of perspective.

Second are you sure your even playing ret ? Because as far as the specs in game go ret is right up there around the number one spot with fire mages & enhancement shaman where as RNG is concerned.

Lastly Ret is extremely CD reliant meaning it is the opposite of level DPS wise because so much of the DPS is tied to said CD's.

Now as for alts,

1: My NE druid (Resto & Feral) which is a leather worker & skinner, that I have had since mind BC & is Level 85.

2: My Human warlock (Shadow & demon) which is a Tailor & Enchanter, have had him since BC launch is also level 85.

3: My Gnome Mage (Frost & fire) which is a Herbalist & Alchemist, have had him since wrath. Level 84 atm, must say if PvP continues to be that easy I may make him my main pvp toon.

4: Lastly My Blood Elf DK, (Frost and Blood) which I rolled in mid wrath and is now 85, he is a engineer & miner. (must say as well designed as they were this expansion ret is almost the exact opposite in terms of forethought).
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

main is enh
    Alt is ret >.>

Main Holy Paladin
    Alts : - Resto Druid
    - Holy Priest
    - Elem / resto shaman

I love healing

Leveling a blood DK

my main is paladin holy (392il) prot (388il) holy pvp (all honor 390 gear)

alts druid resto (390il) moonking (384il) resto pvp (half honor gear and other half is CP gear around 397il)

Dk frost (386il) blood (382il)

my play time is like this

50% holy paladin
    5% prot paladin
    20% resto druid
    5% moonkin druid
    19% frost dk
    1% blood dk

:-)

Currently my pally is my main.

85 Pally
    85 Druid (original main)
    2x 85 Dks
    85 Shaman
    85 Hunter
    85 Rogue
    81 Lock
    73 Warrior
    24 Mage

Druid
    Priest
    Paladin(horde)

Deleted
    Fire mage 393... same ilvl like my holy ...

10+ Year Old Account
    A hunter! I raid main raids with my hunter but my paladin is still my main! I just don't tell anyone, thihihihih!

The other 9 classes, all level 85.

Mage (85): I created him for jewelcrafting to make myself some serious gold and it worked wonderfully. I was also interested in having a ranged class because my goal at the time was to have access to a melee, ranged, tank, and healing character.

Shaman (83): Created this one a few months back and I have been leveling him very slowly. This one was more about having fun and having something to do when I am not on my main. I plan to have him geared up to 370+ in both restoration and elemental specs.

That's all for me. Nothing to brag about but I'm satisfied. If I had nothing to do I would love to level a rogue and finish my death knight (level 60 ) and gain access to almost all of the professions. I don't really want to level any more though. I feel like as soon as I level them I will want to move on to another game and it would turn out to be more of a waste than a gain. If I knew there would be many more expansions I would do it but it doesn't seem like it's worth it.

Deleted
    Main:
    Ret Pally (original, but i was healing in BC and tanking in WoTLK) on my actual realm (obv)
    Alters:
    85 Fire Mage on my old realm
    85 Prot/Arms Warrior (bank char that happened to love playing, right now is completely abandoned, so i'm lvling another prot warrior on my realm) on my old realm
    85 Disc/Holy Priest (1st PVP char) on my old realm
    85 Enh Shaman (lvled it from 1 to 78 the week before Cata) on my old realm
    85 Muti/Sub Rogue (2nd and definitive PVP char) on my actual realm
    7x MM/Surv Hunter (Worgens!!) on my old realm
    70 Druid (BC-raider) on my old realm

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage, mostly. I also have others, but I can barely even be bothered playing my mage, so they take a back seat.

Deleted
    Shaman, Warrior, Mage, DK at 85.