Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I have let girls hit me when I did something wrong. But I will never let my girlfriend hit me (she is a national karate champion for god's sake and it will hurt... a lot).

a boy and a girl exchanging fists just sounds wrong to me; men and women are not equal in terms of emotions and especially strength - men are alot more stronger then females the only reason a girl would strike a man is cause she knows he won't retaliate cause if he did she's be dead...well maybe that was an exaggeration but she would definately be hurt on a larger scale then if it were the other way around. The only way to counteract this is by weapons. Thats why males fighting males and females fighting females is more socially accepted/tolerated. I personally love two men exchanging blows or venting at one another - althought i hate the sight of any bodily fluids that might excrete as a consequence. Its nice to see men and women standing up for themselves i see so many rude and obnoxious people that sometimes i wish i was this tall concrete guy and just go on a beating spree.

I think i have problems...

I can't fathom hitting a lady in anyway whats or ever. If you get hit first then you probably deserved it in the first place. Of course I'm speaking of experience from being married for 15 years and I've only been in one major fight in my relationship that made my wife go berserk on me swinging her fist and hitting me many times. All I remember is wow, is that all you got? lol because it didnt even hurt me in the slightest cause of adrenaline. So I walked out of the house just to get away from her and steam off before I lost it cause I was close. I then evaluated the situation after I cooled off and concluded I totally deserved it and to never do that again.

Also I'm 210lbs and 6ft 3in and have an athletic body since I do exercise quite often, while my wife is 5ft 6in and 96lbs with a very nice slim but healthy build. I'm sorry but if I hit her I would be in more fear of accidentally killing her than worrying about the law. That alone is why you should never hit a lady, the avg man vastly out strengths the avg lady. So is a lady hitting a man ok? absolutely because you will most likely not get hurt very bad except maybe emotionally and you probably deserved it!
    Last edited by Doom; 2012-01-08 at 11:47 AM.

What if it's a guy who's much smaller and a girl who's actually larger? Does it all of a sudden change to, "Well ok now the guy can defend himself!"?
    The earth is not a cold dead place

10+ Year Old Account
    popular media has f**ked this topic up. You cannot hit a women no matter what. But you can hit a man (even cut off his penis and toss it down a garbage disposal. As was recently in the news.) and pretty much get away with it, because men are stupid useless brutes. The sad thing is, most men just sit and take it like a bitch, because they would lose their "manliness" if they hit back. And after all these years, males are turning into retards....its f**king pathetic. Not once have I heard any responce from a male be taken seriously. But when its a women, HOLY F**KING SHIT!!! Media shitstorm incoming. I am a male, and though I agree that there are alot of males and females that should be hit a couple times. Its still an issue either way.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Nah, but it's bullshit that feminists demand for equal rights and then look down on men hitting women.

They want to be equal, but they don't want to take the bad qualities. Doesn't make sense. If you really want to be equal, then I will treat you as that when it comes to fighting. If a woman hits me, I will not ignore it, I will hit back. That's how I treat you equal to a man..
    Now explain to me how hitting someone is part of the the demand for equal rights.

If you really think that violence against a woman is a "right" that women should get, than i pity you.

Quote Originally Posted by beneholio View Post
    Now explain to me how hitting someone is part of the the demand for equal rights.

If you really think that violence against a woman is a "right" that women should get, than i pity you.
    Honestly I just realized it was easier not to respond to that comment of his because it made literally no sense and no sense is what I expected in response.
    The earth is not a cold dead place

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbaluk1 View Post
    I have let girls hit me when I did something wrong. But I will never let my girlfriend hit me (she is a national karate champion for god's sake and it will hurt... a lot).
    Karate champion or not, she still hits like a girl :P

If I come in a situation where violence is my choice of solution I don't care the slightest which gender my opponents are. I have been in that situation before and I'd certainly act the same way again.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2012-01-08 at 11:59 AM.

I've been slapped by women before incredibly hard and it's taken most of my will power not to hit them back but knowing that it's frowned upon by society, I was able to restrain from hitting them. I think that it should be just as wrong for a woman to hit a man than it is for a man to hit a woman.

The point is that if you want equality between the sexes and yet find it acceptable when a woman hits a man but not vice versa, you're a hypocrite.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    aaaah, you meant punching...
    I thought you meant the sexual hitting like in "i'd hit that"

well... Violence is an natural emotion, yet its morally reprobate... and being able to surpass our instincts and emotions is one thing that differs us from animals...
    therefore I say its wrong no matter what gender...

Quote Originally Posted by Diggasson View Post
    Karate champion or not, she still hits like a girl :P
    Tautologically, yes. Specifically, a girl who is a karate champion, which would tend to imply that being hit by her would hurt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbaluk1 View Post
    I had a karate champion girl in my high-school days, she barely reached my chest with her head and I could keep her still with one arm even before I started body building. As of now, I can do push-ups with my girlfriend sitting on my back, and if she tried fighting me, she wouldn't be able to stand a chance for 2 seconds, and I could seriously harm her.

That's why I would never hit her. Never ever.

I've hit, and been hit by, members of both genders. Ideally there wouldn't be any hitting at all, but we don't live in an ideal world.

If you're going to hit someone, be prepared to be hit back. Your age, gender, race, and/or anything in between has nothing to do with it.

I've been over this recently, but I'm not an advocate of mindless violence. I will, however, defend myself and mine against someone whose intent was to harm me or those I love. If that includes raising my fists against woman or man, so be it.

Also, there's no such thing as "punching like a girl." You either know how to land a punch or you don't.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

10+ Year Old Account

Explain how hitting a male is a right women get that every male deserves this? How the fuck does that make sense? Its true, women want to be equal, they want the same money, jobs and benifits that males get in the work place. Yet, its well shown that they don't want to do the hard stuff to get there. Do you honestly think in the 21 century that males get paid more because he has a penis, or is it that he works is god damn ass off to get paid that money? This is why I hate society, the fucked up morals that divide everyone. You want equality? Time to get the shit end of it aswell. Not everything is unicorns, lolipops and diamond rings.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    as long as you have a safe word all is good

OT
    Physical violence towards anyone for anything other than self defence is unacceptable, There is no justification of being Drunk, Stressed, Angry, Depressed or anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I sit firmly in the 'hitting people is wrong' camp.
    Male, female, other, whatever.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Synros View Post
    Explain how hitting a male is a right women get that every male deserves this? How the fuck does that make sense? Its true, women want to be equal, they want the same money, jobs and benifits that males get in the work place. Yet, its well shown that they don't want to do the hard stuff to get there. Do you honestly think in the 21 century that males get paid more because he has a penis, or is it that he works is god damn ass off to get paid that money? This is why I hate society, the fucked up morals that divide everyone. You want equality? Time to get the shit end of it aswell. Not everything is unicorns, lolipops and diamond rings.
    Whoa, this dude is not sexist in the slightest bit /sarcasm...