Thread: Story Order?

Story Order?

In the limited time I've had to play this game so far, the start of the Smuggler story referenced the Trooper one (Makes sense, same planet and all), the early Consular story mentions a character from the Knight path and I may have found another reference early on in the Agent story to events from one of the Sith stories (Given that the first conversation the Warrior has mentions they were early, I'd imagine they're the most likely candidate rather than the Inquisitor).

Is there a specific order that the stories make the most sense in?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

If the Republic side is anything like the Empire side they're probably all going on at once, it's just that each class' story sees a different part of the whole.

I haven't noticed much of anything relating to the other classes on my Agent, though it is the only one I've played past Dromund kaas.

If the stories are intended to go together in some way, I doubt it would be 1, 2, 3, 4. I would imagine a lot of it would have to be going on at the same time to make any sort of sense with the non class quests.

Deleted
    There is no specific order, they happen more or less at the same time.

They just see different parts of a whole if they are related though in most cases they detach themselves from the other stories and simply happen around the same areas.

Deleted
    One of the Consular companions at one point (Lieutenant Iresso) mentions serving under Aric Jorgan (smuggler companion, was it?).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    One of the Consular companions at one point (Lieutenant Iresso) mentions serving under Aric Jorgan (smuggler companion, was it?).
    Trooper companion. But that was likely quite a while ago.
    There are some connections like that yes, like Vette (Sith Warrior) was one of the slaves of Risha's (Smuggler companion) dad.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's references to the Jedi Counselor quests as an IA.

Also, Braden and Risha's dad used to work together during the war, Braden was a Republic Bounty Hunter.