Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    On Legions of Lettow there are several quality Republic guilds - I've lost countless times to their pre-mades... Republic in my opinion has far more healers in WZ's than Empire and it really makes a difference if you have 3 well geared healers, its near impossible to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Draex View Post
    On Legions of Lettow there are several quality Republic guilds - I've lost countless times to their pre-mades... Republic in my opinion has far more healers in WZ's than Empire and it really makes a difference if you have 3 well geared healers, its near impossible to kill them.
    cant arguee there im 43 on my repub trooper and in most of my pvp fights if i get a good healer im taking on 2-4 imps killing 3 sometimes before
    Dieing.

So far my pvp matches have been HEAVILY 50 empire while repub s are usually 1-2 50s and mostly lvls lower tham 30

Still have a good time even when i lose but do rage eventually lol

I've been playing a Jedi Guardian on Republic side (obviously), and I have to say I haven't noticed much difference between factions. Sometimes Empire wins, sometimes Republic wins. No obvious bias either way.

This is on The Progenitor, an EU RP-PvE server.

Deleted
    The general standard of play in Warzones seems to be quite poor. When me and 2-3 guildys queue into a WZ it's almost a guaranteed win. If i don't 8 medal i cry .

At first on Sedyn Kyne, the Sith seemed to win almost all, but now Republic usually wins and it seems like queus are much longer and hut ball has republic vs republic.

And yes, at lot of PVPers are very very bad, they seem to stand around alot, I'll see someone run up to me and just stop.......then finally do something.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    This has got to be the most insane logic I have seen as of late, reiterated on these forums like it makes sense.

Just because one side has more people and thus more level 50s, does not mean that they are going to necessarily have a larger percentage of level 50s queuing. Higher population also means more lowbies. Higher population =/= higher % of 50s.
    While that may be true, there are probably a lot of people out there like me who will not be doing very much PvP until 50. So the side with more players may have more 50's queing.

On my server pvp is pretty much Empire vs Empire Huttball. Usually one team is trying to win the game and the other team is trying to farm kills/medals. Sometimes there are several players from the same guild on both sides and one side you'll have acouple of their 50s running around randomly to let their guildies on the other team win faster.

As far as I've seen it will only get worse, it's the same people/guilds queuing and requeuing all evening every day.

Pretty much just need to make your own guild group or risk shitty random groups.