Infernal Dawn closed testing has started!

According to a guild mate, the invite only testing for the next 20 man Raid has started and it has 9 bosses. Looks like all the speculation is correct and we should see it in 1.7 near the end of the world event.
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    According to a guild mate, the invite only testing for the next 20 man Raid has started and it has 9 bosses. Looks like all the speculation is correct and we should see it in 1.7 near the end of the world event.
    i can't wait for this new instance. i really want to know about resist before it comes out. we knew HK was going to be water so we farmed up a water core, but a death core would have helped a ton when we were still learning bosses. my guild isn't insanely hardcore or anything (still 10/11), but going in prepared would make for better raid nights.

so if anyone has any tips on resist, please share! if it breaks a NDA or something then obviously don't worry about it, but any help would be appreciated!
    Experience is the best teacher.. if you can afford the tuition.

Probably fire major resist, earth minor resist.

that's what i was thinkin. with the release of the T2 water and fire rifts giving a clue to what we'd be dealing with in there. i kinda wish i'd payed more attention to the world even dialog now when EI was released lol.

if it was like HK then thinkin it'd be top floor (or whatever) being fire, and earlier being earth.
    Experience is the best teacher.. if you can afford the tuition.

Well, if the pattern holds up- yes. I imagine that Maelforge would be the end boss and that would be major fire resist for progression.

Maybe the best approach is a fire core now with 2 enchants for earth on some fights later. Work on an earth core after release/known bosses. Safe bet is to gather the fire essences now, but don't toss them in a core yet. There may be a fire core in 1.7 WE like WoM had the barnacle core with water resist inherent.

Sucked big time throwing water essences into regular machine. 2 weeks later the barnacle machine had water resist on it inherent. >.>

I hated the t1 water DRR too. Buggy ass downpour.

I wouldn't buy anything yet, but building up a stock of Inscribed can't hurt.

Oh, I would not go spending ISS on BIS fire/earth essences just yet either. But stockpiling fire/earth essences from the DRRs now with an eye toward ISS fire/earth essences isn't so bad.

Play a tank so I tend to keep resistance essences of all stripes anyway. I guess Artificers melt them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    Has not started QUITE yet. You're basically right though.

I'd give the process about a month and a half before it's ready for live, maybe two months. It should go with 1.7.