Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Definitely Finland mainly because everyone i've met online from there has been awesome

Deleted
    wpuld like to see new york
    i am from germany

10+ Year Old Account
    Japan, Italy and France... maybe England.

Deleted
    Australia and New Zealand

Some asian country. Seen a few European countries, been to Iraq, Kuwait, and Afghanistan. Possibly even somewhere in South America - although I'm tired of blazing heat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have wanted to visit Deutschland since I was in high school, so around 25 years now.

Japan would be really cool as well.

In no specific order:

Japan
    USA (east and west coast)
    Canada
    Egypt
    Italy
    China
    Australia or New Zealand
    Brazil
    Israel
    Indonesia
    Vatican or whatever the name of the state is

I live in europe encase you hadn't guessed it.

Countries already visited:

Thailand
    Malaysia
    Singapore
    Germany
    France
    Spain
    Belgium
    Luxembourg
    Netherlands
    Suriname
    India
    Russia
    Mauritius
    England
    Dubai
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Scandinavia, Germany and England are top places I would like to visit at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to visit Great Britain and Ireland some day. Australia and New Zealand are pretty high on my list as well.

Deleted
    Since a young age I have always wanted to visit Rome, the history just blows me away. I would do anything to see the arena.
    Next would have to be Norway and Sweden, Two beautiful countries plus I have some real good friend's to catch up with in those countries. The only thing that is holding me back is 2 years worth of unemployment. :/

I'd like to see Alaska, Iceland, Greenland, Canada and Antarctica. Can you tell I like the cold?

Quote Originally Posted by Taters91 View Post
    Since a young age I have always wanted to visit Rome, the history just blows me away. I would do anything to see the arena.
    Next would have to be Norway and Sweden, Two beautiful countries plus I have some real good friend's to catch up with in those countries. The only thing that is holding me back is 2 years worth of unemployment. :/
    I'd recommand Tarragona in Catalonia, Spain as well if you are into the roman history, loads of things dug out there, last time I was down there they were digging out a Hippodrome, got a buddy who's half-spaniard so he's got a flat in Torredembarra and he's done quite a lot of work in that city(he's an archeologist), takes roughly 45 minutes with the train from Barcelona.

So get yourself a job buddy! :P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Finland for reindeer and lakes, Sweden for forests, Denmark for freedom, Germany for great history, Austria for mountains, Norway for alcoves near sea and Spain for beaches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everywhere I haven't been.

Though, I do loath it when people 'tick' places of their lists because they have seen the generic tourist attractions everyone visits.

I prefer to get underneath the skin of areas I visit

Deleted
    You guys should really visit Sweden during the summer. Lots of hot bitches with minimal clothes.

I would love to visit UK, USA, Australia. I dno why, but I prefer countrys where the natives talk english.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters91 View Post
    If you ever go to Rome I'd advise you to read up on the ancient Roman history (the history behind the Forum Romanum with its 2 basilicas and the Curia Iulia, etc. and of course the Colosseum) and early Christian history (I've got a list of must-see churches here). Too bad you're not Dutch, I've got a huge amount of information and history here.
    I went to Rome with school and it was the most amazing week I've ever had. We had the incredible luck that our teacher knew a priest of the St. Peter basilica, who could bring us to Saint Peters tomb! (there's a waiting list of months if not years for that)

Oh and if by any chance you encounter a translated copy of S.P.Q.R (Roman travel guide in Dutch), you should pick that up too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    You guys should really visit Sweden during the summer. Lots of hot bitches with minimal clothes.

I would love to visit UK, USA, Australia. I dno why, but I prefer countrys where the natives talk english.
    Natives of UK speak Celtic, USA Native American languages and Australia Aboriginal languages