10+ Year Old Account

LFR Loot ( A none taken item )

Looking for some kind of confirmation, as my official forum post will be left unreplied for some time.

I'm sat at Madness loot chin, Souldrinker is in there, I'm the only person in the raid and have been for about an hour, I lost the roll at the time.

It's sat there unmoving, unobtainable, wasted.

Can a GM do anything with this item.

Don't want to be sat here for "2 days 6 hours" waiting lol

Deleted
    If you lost the roll then no.

If you bring it to their attention, they will give it to the person who won the roll. I've had to put in a few tickets over the years for a won item that didn't get looted to my bags. But I doubt they'll give it to somebody who didn't win the roll, if that is what you are asking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Short answer: No

Long answer: nope... You didn't win it, it's not yours - they won't give it to you. this has been asked many times, and blue posters have said so on the official forums.

No, GM does not have the ability to transfer un-won items from the instance server to your realm server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simple answer to a simple question, thanks to the none cuntish guys.

Peace.

sounds a bit phatetic tbh..
    Item is pretty much wasted if winner didnt take it. There are a lot of treads like this. U can join next week and hope it will drop and ull win it

Haven't you ever encountered that in LFD? Long-standing issue.

Personally I have no idea why they don't just remove you from the roll if you leave the dungeon before it finishes.

I had this happen to me on one of the first couple of weeks after they released it. I opened a ticket and asked the GM if I could have the Maw mace from LFR DW since the person who won the roll had just left it there. What the GM said is that he could give it to the 2nd highest roll, but that was not me (I had no idea if I was or not to be honest). However, it happened that the 2nd roller was a guild member I ran with and he told me he got it in the mail. He couldn't trade it to me nor did opening a ticket to do so worked either.

Not saying they will/would do the same thing if you ask, but I wanted to share my actual experience with my similar situation.

They really need to eliminate the rolls of people who left the raid before the roll, for one thing (I realize this is not exactly news).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coldstrife View Post
    If you lost the roll then no.
    Defo not, if you lose the roll then its not yours, sorry.