Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1402 View Post
    Why is their some people still complaining about stage one legendaries? Doesn't most people have s11 t2 by now?
    T2 Cataclysmic daggers are slightly better than T1 legendary daggers. The thing is, no one except rogues had T2 weapons at the very start. T1 legendary isn't the issue anymore, the Vial is.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    T2 Cataclysmic daggers are slightly better than T1 legendary daggers. The thing is, no one except rogues had T2 weapons at the very start. T1 legendary isn't the issue anymore, the Vial is.
    How would you nerf the vial without affecting pvE is the thing here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Again View Post
    Hi everyone. Now that vengance will be nerfed, is it just me, or is the only Problem a rogue?
    I mean Even as Holy Paladin he can kill you in an opener Oo.
    In RMP i often See Rouges Lettin Down a smokebomb and burstin Down a Target Down to Death.
    Cloth Amor to die that fast is ok, but plate is a Bit overdone in my opinion
    May I ask why you randomly use capital letters here and there?

And yes rogue damage is insane right now. Especially since every rogue has a wellfare vial from lfr that procs for absurd ammounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    The same way they removed vengeance stacking from player attacks. Make those trinkets unable to proc against players. It's possible to code that.

Just make it do less damage on non-npc targets like they did for colossus smash. Easy as that, it's about time everything works differently in pve than in pvp.

To people saying rogues can't solo x or y, those rogues basically suck. Good rogues can kill anything including rank 1 healers (so they know wtf to do against them). I saw hydra getting raped by one yesterday on stream. Granted he was playing priest/warlock which has no peels vs shaman/rogue but still, hydra died so quickly having to pop all cd's the first minute of the game. ps. the rogue was using hemo spec with 2x DW axes that proc damage so no backstab dmg either.
    Specs: I5 3570K - GTX 670 - 8 gb ram
    My youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/aldrashan

Deleted
    The trinket is fine, it scales as well as the other DS trinkets. The caster shadowbolt IS bis as it does more then half your own damage, if they nerfed this one, the other 3 trinkets would need a nerf. Not to forget the screen shots are you with high crit / ap in pve gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm... Making it bleed over 4 seconds instead flat DMG?

But they will not nerf it. Just like they didn't nerf DFO or Phylactery from ICC.
    Last edited by Demetrion; 2012-01-09 at 03:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldrashan View Post
    Just make it do less damage on non-npc targets like they did for colossus smash. Easy as that, it's about time everything works differently in pve than in pvp.

To people saying rogues can't solo x or y, those rogues basically suck. Good rogues can kill anything including rank 1 healers (so they know wtf to do against them). I saw hydra getting raped by one yesterday on stream. Granted he was playing priest/warlock which has no peels vs shaman/rogue but still, hydra died so quickly having to pop all cd's the first minute of the game. ps. the rogue was using hemo spec with 2x DW axes that proc damage so no backstab dmg either.
    Oh well I support that - The DW axes literally do NOT have an internal CD so it can proc to proc to proc to proc so It's pretty broken just an fyi. Just don't touch my pvE despite I'm a BG hero here!

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh well I support that - The DW axes literally do NOT have an internal CD so it can proc to proc to proc to proc so It's pretty broken just an fyi. Just don't touch my pvE despite I'm a BG hero here!
    Don't worry, Blizzard always balances PVP around PVE

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, Blizzard always balances PVP around PVE
    As long as it doesn't hurt my DPS on scripted lolol bosses, Then I'm all for it. I mean honestly I understand it is retarded on how I can do a free 40k+ Ambush with the trinket to a 4k+ Resilience plate warrior. I'll give data in a bit myself here.

15+ Year Old Account
    As long as it doesn't hurt my DPS on scripted lolol bosses, Then I'm all for it. I mean honestly I understand it is retarded on how I can do a free 40k+ Ambush with the trinket to a 4k+ Resilience plate warrior. I'll give data in a bit myself here.

There we have Vial

And a random BG crit

Both Clip and Image are property of ArenaJunkies.com

pvp is stupid. they just keep making it worse. they are completely unaware of how broken some classes are. melee cant touch a mage. no one can fight back against a rogue etc etc etc

just stop pvping. you will enjoy the game a shit load more

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm... Making it bleed over 4 seconds instead flat DMG?

But they will not nerf it. Just like they didn't nerf DFO or Phylactery from ICC.
    If you made it a bleed, feral mastery would affect it and suddenly you're trading brokenly OP rogues for brokenly OP cats.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

trinket or no trinket rogues are overpowered when compared to other classes and specs in pvp. this isnt an issue because of a trinket although I guess it does make it worse

Rogues have amazing control, amazing survivability, and amazing burst. No other spec (save maybe a frost mage) can say this about themselves. One or Two of these aspects needs to be changed if there is going to be any semblance of balance among the specs. A Rogue can practically kill you before you can even move, can escape every situation thrown at it and can keep anyone locked down or CC for an extended period of time.

Will Blizzard balance it? No. Its basically a 99% chance nothing will be done because they only care about the balance in MoP so lets just pray by the time that comes around they will be more in line with other classes if we are still playing this game

Rogues, primarily subtlety, are getting a big nerf in MoP by having to choose between Prep and Shadowstep. That's something at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyry View Post
    Rogues, primarily subtlety, are getting a big nerf in MoP by having to choose between Prep and Shadowstep. That's something at least.
    They will likely change that to be honest.

Deleted
    Dunno if its been hotfixed yet or not but the DS trinkets, Agi,str,int ones all dont scale with resi (at least they didnt)

Got hit by the strength whilrwind trinket the other day on my shaman with 4.9k resi for 48k

Rogue and frost mage damage both is absurd for the amount of control and lack of set up they need for their burst.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    Rogues get 70% ArP on their openers, armor is irrelevant.

I've had a proc go off on a DK for 47k and he had 4400 resil.
    Eww Emerald Knights, you're back on Aggramar?

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    Yes, rogue damage when opening is very high.
    High is an understatement. I have 3700 resilience (yes, quite low but still... ~37% damage reduction; still working on that). The other day I was brought to about 55% in one cheap shot. Then I was kidneyed for 6 seconds, but trinketed. Scatter trapped. Rogue trinkets very quickly. Keeps on me. Disengage + masters call because Crippling Poison is too much. Then he blinded me. Restealthed. Reopened. I popped deterrence, put down ice trap to proc entrapment. Got a little ways away. Kited for a short while. He then popped Sprint + evasion and got to me by dodging Concussive Shot. I scattered + disengaged. Shadowstepped. Dead.

He was at 90% health. He had 134k hp. I had 160k.
    Cool.

edit: to the shaman video posted above, here's the other teams POV:

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    The trinket is fine, it scales as well as the other DS trinkets. The caster shadowbolt IS bis as it does more then half your own damage, if they nerfed this one, the other 3 trinkets would need a nerf. Not to forget the screen shots are you with high crit / ap in pve gear.
    Those pictures were done in PvP gear...I have 39% crit in my PvP gear....aka 99% with Ambush...

---------- Post added 2012-01-10 at 01:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jinivus View Post
    Eww Emerald Knights, you're back on Aggramar?
    Yes I am, hello Jini XD

---------- Post added 2012-01-10 at 01:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thaze View Post
    Dunno if its been hotfixed yet or not but the DS trinkets, Agi,str,int ones all dont scale with resi (at least they didnt)

Got hit by the strength whilrwind trinket the other day on my shaman with 4.9k resi for 48k
    They do and they always have, don't spread lies.