dps tips hc10warmaster

r u all just making sure LB is up on 3 targets at all times so that u have high uptime on pyromaniac? also, for sappers, would nova or RoF work on them to slow them down, even just for a little bit?

Started working on this fight yesterday and got several tries going to phase 2, i use Lb in both drakes if i can i try to save combustion in the 2 melee adds to impact it this depends on how much time u can spend on them due to how fast ur raid dealin with drakes, i try as a mage cauterize 2 barrage and do it after ondlaught so u dont take the debuff for it, if some1 forget to stack and the mleee adds cleeve on u and the barrage debuff resulted in my death so i just solo soak right after onslaught, for sapper when i show up i just blst wave or impact if procced. hope it helps, lets see if i down it on phase 2

alright,

also outside of fishing for impact procs to spread combustion, is there every a time where you should DB/FS/BW during this fight, or is it mainly single target with splash AoE?

As fire, you can drop Flamestrike in a little path in front of the sappers from where they drop, it's very predictable and pull them out early. Blastwave, Frost Nova and RoF all work on them.

Really, depending on your guilds strategy, will dictate how much LB you can afford to throw around. I know that in my guild the time I took to throw out LB's on drakes or humanoids prevented our drake from dying fast enough, so I ended up not being able to really keep it up as much as I would have liked on everything. Normally what I donow is LB the two humanoids right before the drake was in range, and get my pyromaniac up from the LB on the drake and burst it down as fast as humanly possible and then reapply LB's on humanoids and/or the other drake once mine was dead. Combustion is also great to spread here, even better if you have a dk who can grip the sapper on top of the humanoids and spread it to him too.