Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Don't sub, game isn't for you, cya

Quote Originally Posted by alikyu View Post
    I am also disappointed that Flashpoints are really only good for gear.

I like doing instances and dungeons too, but I feel like doing a lot of flashpoints in SWTOR kills your leveling speed. I understand that not everything needs to give you a level every five seconds, but a bit more incentive in the form of experience would be nice, considering you might spend 2-3 hours doing flashpoints and not be lucky enough to find anything useful.
    I have been doing flashpoints tonight and I have also found out that we cant do just FPs Wanna know why? CREDIT....dont get crap for credits.....BW makes you quests.....sucks
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    I have been doing flashpoints tonight and I have also found out that we cant do just FPs Wanna know why? CREDIT....dont get crap for credits.....BW makes you quests.....sucks
    ... Are you looting mobs? I make a ridiculous amount of money soloing lower level FPs.

Deleted
    If you don't like it just don't play it, its normal that not everybody (besides the haters) will like the game. Why force yourself into playing something you find hard to keep playing.

I wouldn't listen too anyones advice to make you try enjoy it harder as some (not all) will do anything to keep another player playing. This isn't the game for you? Than just put it aside and try to find a different game you enjoy.

If you're missing on the questing you're missing on the whole SW:ToR. Truth be told, I don't think this game is for you.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't try to like the game dude, if you don't like it don't play it. I want people to play SWTOR and have fun, not play SWTOR because they feel that have to or be forced to.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    im loving the class storylines tbh. got my sorc to 30 and am now levelling an IA, the IA stories even better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm with the rest of the people here, its no longer a game if your not even enjoying it. Hope you find the MMo your looking for, good luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    The story is supposed to make you want to quest to hear the next chapter.
    Try playing a consular and then say that again. Consular story is boring as hell. I finished act 1 and I have absolutely no desire to continue my story because I might die due to boredom.

You absolutely can't compare that to Mass Effect.

Then, Granyala, try playing a trooper or a sith warrior or a smuggler. I can't decide which of my toons to play each day because I want to push each of their stories forward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then, Granyala, try playing a trooper or a sith warrior or a smuggler. I can't decide which of my toons to play each day because I want to push each of their stories forward.
    Sorry but I chose my class because I like it's game mechanics, not because of quests. And I know that Imperial story lines are far better than republics. It's as if BW wanted Republic to suck for force classes. :S

Have not played the Jedi storylines yet, but the Trooper Class is quite fun, and healing on it is a blast. :P

As a note, most of the class quests get better in act 2 and 3 :P

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    As a note, most of the class quests get better in act 2 and 3 :P
    Pretty much... every one I've done seemed to slow down around level 30, then got pretty insane. I won't totally spoil it [SPOILER INCOMING] but one of my companions is now schizophrenic and I can eat ghosts. Yeah. That's pretty much... cool.

I turned one of my companions from a light-hearted jedi padawan into a dark warrior who wants nothing more than to slaughter people while I'm having some sort of BDSM sex with her.

I've stolen a ship, I've slaughtered generals on both sides, I've been betrayed and been the betrayer. Twists and Turns!

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    I've heard people cite this game's compelling stories to be its selling point, but I can't seem to see wth they're talking about. I've tried and imperial agent and jedi consular thus far and found both stories to be bland, the only fun I've had is choosing smartass answers whenever I can. This game's stories really aren't that great, if you're comparing it to wow's nonexistent personal stories then ofc you'll think it's better. There are so many rpgs out there that I've loved playing and drew me in for days when I first bought them. With this game though I've had no problem putting it down after a couple hours. I was suckered into buying this game by people claiming the story was worth the buy even if you don't pay attention to the MMO side of it. I was really hoping for a good game to replace wow in my life, this game just doesn't stand a chance. People can bash wow all they want, but it's a great game. It has its ups and downs but people more often than not migrate back to it because its much better than anything else on the market.

I'm still gonna continue playing until my 30 days are up with hopes that it'll redeem itself. I don't see it happening though.

I do love huttball though, it's a lot of fun. I would love it if wow got a bg like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't like it, or are trying to like it but can't:
    Then just leave. We don't need people who complain about that game constantly clogging it up. I'd rather have 250,000 content players than 2 million whiners.

Deleted
    I think that the game was a bit overhyped around its release. And instead of comparing it to WoW, i think they should compare it to competitors to WoW. But i think if you view it as a singleplayer game i think the experience become easier to embrace. Start off small and build from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Most AAA MMORPG's have left that ideal in the dust since it only appeals to a narrow range of individuals. And unfortunately, appealing to a narrow range of players isn't what TOR can afford to do.
    Accualy they can. During the presentation of the game they announced that 300k subscribers is enougth to keep game rolling. I guess they will have that 300k. Now there's 1.5kk. Rift at first had 1kk as well.. But not for long.

To TS: just sell the game and use the cash to pay for WoW
    91 lvl Elit Alcoholic Ирез

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Try playing a consular and then say that again. Consular story is boring as hell. I finished act 1 and I have absolutely no desire to continue my story because I might die due to boredom.

You absolutely can't compare that to Mass Effect.
    This...is...so...true. Consular (Infiltration Spec) is my absolute favorite when it comes to game play...but it is just dogshit when it comes to story. Most of the side stories are more interesting to the

Bonus:
    Having a hip shaking, sexy-dancing hologram [Deploy Holiday] help me kill enemies and reduce the damage I take is just PURE WIN.