Too much haste on ds gear for arcane?

So basically I wanted to check something and run some bosses with arcane spec - I started reforging etc and I noticed that even when I reforge everything I can from haste (while ofc reforging all of the crit first) I still end up with like 1,6k of haste left, with my tier bonus it being 2,1k I'm surely gonna go well under the 1sec ab cast with bl + 5% haste buff. What's up with all that haste on items?
    EDIT: Actually I'm almost right on 1sec, BUT obviously gonna get below 1sec when my gear turns heroic, which is bad Should I reforge haste over crit in that situation? Actually, does anyone remember the right number of haste over which AB cast is under 1sec?
    Last edited by Tobedeleted123; 2012-01-09 at 06:44 PM.

That's just how the tier is itemized, it's really pretty craptacular for Arcane. Loads of Crit and Haste, very little mastery is pretty bleh. Even in BiS we're around 1700+ haste and can't get rid of anymore of it. You'll end up reforging out of haste on every single piece of gear you get that has it, sorta sad.

But even still, haste isn't a worthless stat, and all those points over the soft cap are still useful when not bloodlusted, so it's not a total loss.

Haste is still fine. Some of it's effect will be wasted under bloodlust if you're under 1sec but it's quite a bit better than crit otherwise. I'm pretty sure rawr favors haste over crit for arcane, even past the baby soft cap.
    It's called Bloodlust not Heroism.
    I used to be a good player once. Now I'm a casual