Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    for those wanting shadowstep... step the almalg jsut before it blows up you will survive due to cloak and have the +damg buff for at least one attack "safely" without risk of teleport.

my question though. if you have 40% crit rate with kryptic up should the crit above 40% go into hit/mastery as biggest damg source tends to be ambush? and over 40% is a waste for ambush? the mastery will get you more white/poison procs (from faster snd%) and hit the same from of-hand attacks while making the evis's you do slightly larger as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    for those wanting shadowstep... step the almalg jsut before it blows up you will survive due to cloak and have the +damg buff for at least one attack "safely" without risk of teleport.

my question though. if you have 40% crit rate with kryptic up should the crit above 40% go into hit/mastery as biggest damg source tends to be ambush? and over 40% is a waste for ambush? the mastery will get you more white/poison procs (from faster snd%) and hit the same from of-hand attacks while making the evis's you do slightly larger as well?
    Your other abilities will benefit from the extra crit e.g. Backstab, Eviscerate and Melee damage. The crit is still more valuable than reforging out of it. Also, it wll help your Amalg dps more than hit or mastery and getting the 2 to 6th Amalgs down quick is important.

Deleted
    Can the rogue who posted this or any other rogue using this tell me how much dmg on tendom do you pull on each lift?Standard damage not too high not too low.Thanks for your help

As Subtlety:
    With the correct rotation and Vanish/Prep-Vanish, you should pull at least 1 million damage in a single lift.
    With the correct rotation, Vanish/Prep-Vanish, and Sigil, you should pull at least 1.25 million.

At the moment (with mostly BiS gear), I'm pulling at least 1.36M per "good" tendon and above 750k on the "clean-up" (fewer CDs because our DPS is outgearing the fight) tendon.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Deleted
    Great guide ... Thumps up

You guys are weird - I do atleast 1mil500 as combat but then again I`m awesome.

So basically just reforge everything from expertise to hit/mastery/crit?