Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    I don't know how you magically got a 25/30 sec ICD on an item with no ICD, but I can assure you, you're wrong. It's identical to Gurthalak in the respect that it has no ICD. Now if only it scaled with our attack power...
    1 - go to a dummy
    2 - dish out dps on the dummy, with recount /skada open and targetting "speaking of rage"
    3 - when it procs it will do 10 times dmg, 10 ticks of dmg.
    4 - see how long it takes to do another 10 ticks of dmg.

And u will see i'm right.

edit: ok, following my post i decided to retest this again.
    This time, did a test of 20 procs, and all of them were proccing every 10/13 seconds. Ok, not 25/30, but still has a icd.

edit2: retested again.

It's not consistent when it will proc, but never proc 10 seconds below any proc. which means, at least 10 seconds waiting for a proc. After that, checked 13 seconds to proc, and 25 seconds to proc, or in between. At least the icd is 10 seconds based on my tests.
    Will look at my guild WoL to check how many procs didd each hunter have yesterday and in older raids (though i suspect the numbers will be similar).

edit3: checked WoL:
    Nëfer: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=5822&e=6170
    Stratospt: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=5822&e=6170

Same number of procs (170), only difference is stratos having more hits than nëfer.
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2012-01-12 at 03:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    1 - go to a dummy
    2 - dish out dps on the dummy, with recount /skada open and targetting "speaking of rage"
    3 - when it procs it will do 10 times dmg, 10 ticks of dmg.
    4 - see how long it takes to do another 10 ticks of dmg.

And u will see i'm right.

edit: ok, following my post i decided to retest this again.
    This time, did a test of 20 procs, and all of them were proccing every 10/13 seconds. Ok, not 25/30, but still has a icd.

edit2: retested again.

It's not consistent when it will proc, but never proc 10 seconds below any proc. which means, at least 10 seconds waiting for a proc. After that, checked 13 seconds to proc, and 25 seconds to proc, or in between. At least the icd is 10 seconds based on my tests.
    Will look at my guild WoL to check how many procs didd each hunter have yesterday and in older raids (though i suspect the numbers will be similar).

If you wanna test ICD try it on a large AoE pack, dont try on dummys.

Ok then, went to "fractured front" in deepholm (lots and lots of troggs), aggroed 3 packs with my pet, MD to pet and doube multi shot. 1 proc.
    Ok, then lets try some more. 5 packs, double multi shot. 1 proc.
    Ok, let's try to do multi shot on a sepperate pack, 10 seconds after sending my first multi shot. 2 procs.

Don't know how to prove it or provide my testings, but after all these testings i can only conclude that at minimum the bow has 10 secs icd. do all the aoe u want, it will proc only 1 time int that 10 secs window.
    If anyone can prove me wrong...

edit: did another wave of testings. This time, BM.
    Why BM? 3 multi shots in a row.
    Got my turtle ready, 5 packs gathered, 3 multi shots with md to pet.
    Result? 1 proc, didnt even do the 10 ticks cause the target died.
    So, tried again with only 2 multi shots, still bm.
    5 packs, Md to pet, 2 multi shots.
    Result? 1 proc, 10 ticks since the target(my primary target of the multi shot) survive the 2 waves.

Don't know how more to test this tbh.
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2012-01-12 at 03:33 PM.

The proc damage on the bow is pretty pitiful....I was excited when I first got this to drop. I was going to go troll and own (or so i thought). On our heroic ultraxion kill last night it did a whopping 1.9% of my damage. The hotfix didn't do too much and doesn't make the normal mode version anymore attractive than before. I'll be sticking with the horrifying arbalest and using Vishanka as a backup/oh shit i'm a derp and let my bow break weapon.

Here's the log for the kill:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7...=10527&e=10890
    Last edited by ihatepeople; 2012-01-12 at 10:37 PM.

Deleted
    it was 2.6% of my total ultraxion H damage yesterday (BM crit build), which isn't bad for a simple proc like this.
    i'm not sure whether the FD model is right though, so if in doubt, better go for the higher wep damage as usual.

in that particular log, the time between procs was never shorter than 18 and never longer than 26 seconds (8 procs, 374 total shots, 5:21 duration, averaging a proc every 20s). actually, procc intervals of 18 and 19 seconds were very common, they made out more than 50%. the sample size is too small to say for sure, but this smells of an icd, a lot.
    Last edited by mmoc96e249ad29; 2012-01-12 at 04:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    I know anecdotal evidence isn't conclusive, but I'm certain there was a screen of a Speaking of Rage proc being refreshed in a combat log either here or in the FD thread on EJ. But, seeing as I'm tired as all hell I'll let you dig it out. Might look when I wake up though.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    The modeling on my site is currently based on a 15 sec ICD. This is consistent with what I've seen in my logs (and the 2 logs you posted). Do you have logs that show it proccing in less than 15 seconds?