[H]8/8, Su-Tu, 8-11PM EST LF DPS

Lucid Dream of Frostmane is a Level 24 guild that formed on 10/16/11 as a re-roll guild. We are currently H3/8 DS. Our objective is to build a guild that will last beyond T13 and live on well into Mists. We are currently seeking goal oriented individuals that are hoping to find the last guild they'll ever join, with a group of people that knows how to have fun outside of raids, while doing our limited "homework" for raid times. All we need is YOU to push current content and see what we're all made of. We are seeking like-minded and dedicated individuals to support this vision.

What we expect from our members
    We expect our members to be loyal, dedicated, and skilled players that are willing to put time into learning their class and role, while giving back to the guild. While we would prefer for our raiders to maintain perfect attendance, we do understand that RL comes first, and will understand post outs as long as they are not an every day occurrence.

What you can expect from us
    You will find that we are a great group of laid back players who enjoy joking around and having fun but when it comes time to raid, we get serious and we expect the same from you. We are a community of gamers and that is what we are looking to build within the guild. In helping to maintain a higher level of preparedness in our raid core, we provide feasts, flasks, and enchants for MS gear.

Raiding
    Tuesday 8pm-11pm EST, Sunday 8pm-11pm EST, Monday 8pm-11pm EST
    We are using Loot Council for gear distribution with a heavy focus on performance and attendance.

Current recruitment needs:
    HIGH
    H/D Priest
    Hunter
    Warlock

MEDIUM
    Balance Druid
    Ret Paladin
    Shadow Priest

LOW
    Holy Paladin

For more information
    Our forums: luciddream-frostmane wowstead com
    In-game: Rixil or Boxe
    RealID: cranchopsATgmail com
    Last edited by Rixil; 2012-03-22 at 06:05 PM.

Ohai Reaghan <3 How's work, babycakes?

<1% wipe to H Morchock Tuesday. :< If only we'd had a DPS/Heal/Tank like you?!

Bump for <1% wipe on H Morchok on Tuesday. T_T Sunday is another day!

StilL LF a Lock & a HPally! Immediate openings for both!

bump for H1/8 & still LFM!

Almost a fresh raid week!

LFM Heals & DPS Heroic DS!

WTB a Hunter!

Where are all the caster DPSers at?

Still LF Heals & RDPS!

LF Resto Shaman, H/D Priest or Resto Druid for Tuesday reset!

Holy paladin or priest

i have both around ilvl380 just because my guild stuck me with their core 2 which is only 1/8 -_-, and ive been looking to go out elsewhere because i used to heal pre FL herioc modes, so i feel i could be of better use elsewhere i understand that my ilvl for either class is just about the entrance level but i am willing to go in with you guys to the normal mode parts and then once geared enough then progress or however you all see fit that i get geared but i wanted to ask all this here also because i tried to use the forum link but it didnt work on my internet.

LF Resto & Balance Druids! Resto Shaman! SPriest! Lock!

Quote Originally Posted by Rixil View Post
    Current recruitment needs:
    HIGH
    Resto Druid
    Hunter
    Disc/Holy Priest
    Shadow Priest
    Warlock

MEDIUM
    Balance Druid
    Mage
    Ele Shaman
    Resto Shaman

LOW
    Rogue

For more information
    Our forums: luciddream-frostmane wowstead com
    In-game: Rixil, Jayva, Boxe or Ohdb
    RealID: cranchopsATgmail com
    ^^^^ Still looking for stuffffffff
    Last edited by Rixil; 2012-02-10 at 11:35 PM.

H2/8. Still LFM.. Also accepting a 2nd round of fresh re-rolls! All classes currently open for re-roll. For more information, contact Rixil, Boxe, Jayva, Shadowspeak or Lunavescence in-game.

Super delayed, but H3/8! Still LFM Ranged & a Disc Priest!