Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I think up elaborate stories in my head, and play out the events, even name the characters and such. Sucks, because it usually keeps me awake.
    So does Skelington. Sometimes, he has even caught himself narrating his own life.

OTh my god i love your 3rd person talking xd
    That reminds him. Does anyone else sometimes read threads and wonder why the poster is using first person...? And no, he isn't jesting....

Deleted
    Sometimes my bunny runs in circles around my feet.Sometimes i feel silly enough to follow him doing it!
    its funny.. really! ;>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tihr View Post
    I can't sleep without my desk fan on full blast, even during the winter.
    Same for me. Instead of a desk fan its a big fan.

I think up elaborate stories in my head, and play out the events, even name the characters and such. Sucks, because it usually keeps me awake.
    I thought i was the only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wrap my shirt's arm sleeve over my pinky finger when writing. I can't stand having paper rub against the side of my pinky, it just annoys the hell out of me.

I tap my right foot on the floor at roughly 240 BPM whenever I'm playing a game/reading stuff online.... seems like a nervous reaction, and bugs the living hell outta my wife.

I need to turn the fan on full blast as well (like a couple posters above me)

I need to count the number of hours/minutes left to the time I need to wake up (If I sleep RIGHT NOW, I have to get up in 5 hours, then 4:30 etc)

Another thing I do when I stay up is imagine if I had a few million, how I'd spend it/make the world a better place.

Well, there's a lotta weird things I do. Sometimes even I think I'm too weird
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.

I absolutely hate underwear/boxers. I always wear sweat pants and nothing underneath.

Unless i'm going out with friends I will wear jeans/boxers.

Dumbest Thread 2012

It's 4:30am here in the UK and posting at this time is normal. Need i say more?

Therapist
    "The rapist".
    XDD

Quote Originally Posted by Realization View Post
    Therapist
    "The rapist".
    XDD
    I never realized that until the official WoW forums bleeped out the word for me when I tried to type it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Skelington almost never sleeps. Usually by choice.
    you can add talking in the third person to the list
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Go through a pack of gum a day.

Breaking a pencil and playing with the bits while listening to music

i don't eat anything in the fridge unless i know when it was opened, and i don't take anybody else's word for it either, i have to have opened it for myself -_- and i won't eat anything that has been opened longer than two days except for ketchup, even if the package says its good for much longer as long as its refridgerated. i waste so much money because of this

Deleted
    I spend most of my time daydreaming like, different scenarios and what I'd do differently out my life and many what ifs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    So does Skelington. Sometimes, he has even caught himself narrating his own life.
    I don't find this hard to believe about you

OT: I pretend a little dot on my windshield is a crosshair while driving and shoot down as many bogeys as I can on the way to work.

Deleted
    If my hands are too dry, sometimes I lick them a little to get them moist.

:S

I don't like dry hands, which is why I have about 5 or 6 different lotions in my purse, always.
    .... why do you lick your hands if you have lotion in your purse?... this isn't really about dry hands... is it...

Deleted
    If there's a chair nearby a place I'm standing I have an urge to put one leg on it.

i do that to and for some strange reason it ends up with pokemon and dragons in it

i must like them too much...

---------- Post added 2012-01-12 at 03:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vrykolas View Post
    If there's a chair nearby a place I'm standing I have an urge to put one leg on it.
    same here

dam to few charactors

Quote Originally Posted by zonian18 View Post
    As a male, I have to lift my ball sack up and out of the way in order to wipe. Usually to the left. /thoughts ?
    I solve this problem by standing up and hoisting one leg on the edge of the toilet as I wipe, of course it just seems like a much better method to me than what most do.

I also like the smell of my own nutt sweat I dunno why but I've always found it quite delightful so I tend to scratch them then sniff my fingers on almost a daily bases.

---------- Post added 2012-01-12 at 07:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tihr View Post
    I can't sleep without my desk fan on full blast, even during the winter.
    I am the same way, use it to drown out outside noise, though in the winter I used to use the radio but it blew up and I've not bought another because the music on the computer is better anyway (though I refuse to leave it on when not in use)

On a side note I put black electrical tape over any lights on my electronic equipment, black out my windows and face my alarm clock at the wall because I cannot sleep in a room that is not 100% pitch black.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swishee View Post
    I tap my right foot on the floor at roughly 240 BPM whenever I'm playing a game/reading stuff online.... seems like a nervous reaction, and bugs the living hell outta my wife.

I need to count the number of hours/minutes left to the time I need to wake up (If I sleep RIGHT NOW, I have to get up in 5 hours, then 4:30 etc)
    I'm the exact same for both of those, it even annoys me! But i gotta do it :<