Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What are YOU looking forward to in the GW2 Store?

So, with the in-game (?) Item store GW2 has planned, what kind of items are YOU looking forward to?
    Armor, weapons, titles? Hats?

Personally, i'd be content with some shades
    In the short time I played Aion I acquired the 'Summer Shades' on my Glad, and I though she looked baaaad aaassss.

Something that makes my Asura look positively menacing

Maybe stilts...

As little as possible thanks. I'm all for supporting Anet but I can't stand when I can't earn items in game. Sex change/make over is about all I'll be 100% fine with and even some minor features should be available in game.

Nothing, honestly. The more people wear specific gear (like in game store gear), the less interested I am with it. I like to have my own character which is like no other. :s

10+ Year Old Account
    -Character Slots

-Gender Change

-Server Transfer

-Character Look Customization

-Home Instance (House) Decorations

That's honestly it. Really no point in doing armor sets unless they put a butt-ton of types on the store that would make it impractical to collect all of them. And it would be pointless for them to just put re-colored prints of armor and weapon sets on there as there will be dyes that you will be able to use in-game.

Deleted
    Costumes, especially human god ones we have in Guild Wars. I really like Agent of Balthazar costume, it was the first one I bought.

And of course all that gender, appearence, name change stuff.

I would like to see some silly cosmetic items or armor/weapons. Nothing that will give us an advantage, obviously, just something to dick around with.

Tons of cool cosmetic stuff for reasonable prices (i.e. not $70 for a monocle).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Tons of cool cosmetic stuff for reasonable prices (i.e. not $70 for a monocle).
    Whats the point of a monocle if its not shit expansive, i thought that was the whole point of them!

Anyways, vanity things are all fine with me, but im never a big fan of buying yourself to power.

Quote Originally Posted by domie1595 View Post
    Anyways, vanity things are all fine with me, but im never a big fan of buying yourself to power.
    There won't be anything on there to increase your character's power Thankfully that comes mostly from u in GW2

Lots of costumes. I love them so much. Hope they have tons and tons of clothes in the item mall.

The one thing I love so much about eastern MMOs is they go all out on the vanity stuff. LOOOOOOOVVVEE.

Edit 1: But hope Anet dont sell costumes like in GW1 store where they are all one piece. Want to mix and match- blouses, skirts, scarves, etc. Also I want additional hairstyle and makeup in the item mall.

Edit 2: Also wings.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-01-10 at 05:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Character slots are the only thing that I might buy.

Character slots and spiffy costumes.

Deleted
    I can see myself buying character slots...I'd probably also pay to get access to the character creator again so that I can refine my features etc over time.

Outfits, I'm really looking forward to...some of the ones I've seen have been lovely.

Weapon skins with cool effects.

Mini pet things...I'm not a massive collector - more, a small number of very cools ones.

Emotes that're fun or cool.

Home instance stuff...so I can really personalize it.

Alternate spell/skill visuals.

That's all I can think of really. I don't know if all of these are/would be available...but I'd enjoy it if they were.

Deleted
    I think home instance additions may produce quite nice income for Anet, I mean, this is your personal part of the game which can be customized both by in game achievements and your wallet, plus you can invite people inside to brag over it.

Personally though I'm going to spend my money on extra character slots and bank space expansion. I wouldn't mind some cool themed (class or race influenced) skins for weapons and armour too (I hate "odd" vanity stuff like wedding dresses etc though ;] ).

10+ Year Old Account
    GW2 is going the way of microtransactions? That's a huge fail in the western MMO market. I am probably fine with it as long as it's nothing more than fluff stuff, but if you have to buy your way to power then no thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    GW2 is going the way of microtransactions? That's a huge fail in the western MMO market. I am probably fine with it as long as it's nothing more than fluff stuff, but if you have to buy your way to power then no thank you.
    Research first, then you can make crazy statements. :P

Deleted
    Hmm.. earlier I said I hate fluff stuff.. well.. after thinking about it more, I take that back. I demand Commando (http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-gam...ions/commando/) skin for my engineer - nuff said... I'm ready to dish out some crazy amount of cash if this skin would ever be available =].

ummm....a nice freddie kruger outfit for the Asura might also work...

I really hope there are no things in the store that break immersion for other players. Wings? For gods sake no!!

I hated these in GW1:

soo many people wear them and it breaks the immersion for me. It just doesn't belong in there...
    on the other hand, I love these engineer style goggles:

it's a thin line which shall not be crossed...