Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Just want some clothes... nice looking, your-tits-arnt-falling-out, clothes.
    See, I'm looking forward to more bikini plate. I don't care if it's impractical in every way possible, it's fashionable, and that's all that matters...

Queensblade MMO, rofl. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Queensblade MMO, rofl. XD
    That, TERA, Blade and Soul, I'm all up in that fanservicey stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    That, TERA, Blade and Soul, I'm all up in that fanservicey stuff.
    hehe...yh, the Asian sets should provide all your heart desires

You know one thing I would love? Being able to screen print or design pictures for your home instance...statues or murals or some such way to commemorate great accomplishments. The first boss you took down...when you hit 80...that sort of thing.
    Maybe new HoM might have some of this. But, something more personalised for the home base would be awesome

Just as long as I can get actual clothes and cute/fun stuff, it's fine if others want nipple armor. XD

A severe lack of gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Something in white. White is my favorite color. Like just pure white. Not to make my thief look like someone from Assassin's Creed or anything, just because I love that color. Many many games lack pure white gear and it makes me sad. There's always pure black or black/grey sets, but never any white. I would happily pay real money for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Something in white. White is my favorite color. Like just pure white. Not to make my thief look like someone from Assassin's Creed or anything, just because I love that color. Many many games lack pure white gear and it makes me sad. There's always pure black or black/grey sets, but never any white. I would happily pay real money for that.
    DUDE! I would pay fucking €50 euro to have Altaïr's Armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope costumes aren't two pieces like in GW 1

don't worry, you can dye all of your armor white (from the get go I assume), demoversions already had the color "white" accessable

A player begins with access to a set of starter colors. These starter palettes will vary between races. More colors are unlocked in sets as the game is played. Some sets are rare (for instance, the 'midnight set', which contains "true" black dye). There are hundreds of colors available once all sets are unlocked. The dye unlock system is account-wide rather than character-specific. It has recently been announced that there are now 400 dyes to choose from.
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dye

Neutral Colors (14) White, Dust, Ash, Graphite, Black, Matte, Frosting, Peach Tint, Ebony, Oil Slick, Tarnished Steel, Mushroom, Shale, Night Shade

furthermore you have the option to save your dye-settings, so that every new piece of armor gets automatically dyed in your prefered style.
    Last edited by Maarius; 2012-01-11 at 09:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    DUDE! I would pay fucking €50 euro to have Altaïr's Armor.
    Same.. *drool

Except for paying €50, I would prefer doing something in-game for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Snazzy Cosmetic things

Quote Originally Posted by maarius View Post

furthermore you have the option to save your dye-settings, so that every new piece of armor gets automatically dyed in your prefered style.
    awwww yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    Aye...love
    It's the loads of little attention-to-detail features like this that make me think Anet may just be the second coming.
    We're soo gonna be happy about the extra wait from this level of detail once we can play it

Character clots and race/gender change. Barber I would like to have available for free.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Maarius, yea I knew of the dye system already, but from the way it's looking with most of those colors, it won't be a pure white like the color that appears to be selectable. It seems like the dye will just "add a color" to the color that is already present and not making it purely that color. Some pieces work well with it, but judging from this screenshot (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File...ea_example.jpg) plate armor shoulders won't be the exact color you may select. I'll be playing around with that system though, probably one of the first things I do once I start getting gear pieces for most of my slots while leveling.

Deleted
    @Maarius, yea I knew of the dye system already, but from the way it's looking with most of those colors, it won't be a pure white like the color that appears to be selectable. It seems like the dye will just "add a color" to the color that is already present and not making it purely that color. Some pieces work well with it, but judging from this screenshot (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File...ea_example.jpg) plate armor shoulders won't be the exact color you may select. I'll be playing around with that system though, probably one of the first things I do once I start getting gear pieces for most of my slots while leveling.
    I hope this helps you (go to 0:36, black+blue to full brownish and try to imagine full white which is the first one at neutral colors )

Last edited by mmoc3157d46ea6; 2012-01-11 at 10:28 PM.

each armorpiece has 3 to 4 areas to dye, so I think it is totally possible to make it pure white...

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a blog article that explains how the dye system works:
    http://www.arena.net/blog/live-and-l...gw2-dye-system

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    each armorpiece has 3 to 4 areas to dye, so I think it is totally possible to make it pure white...

Ooo, now THAT's more like it, thanks. Glad I won't have to buy it in the store