boss drop rates and you

bpss X drops a possible 5 items

boss gets killed and drops Y item

logically that wouldean there is a 1 in 5 chance that X item should drop ,no?

why is it that item drop rates fluctuate so erratically ? ive been trying to get a tanking helm to drop off of mannoroth for weeks now but to no avail,the same with the tanking ring from azshara....why is this???

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    RNG is RNG OP? It's a dice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MkX View Post
    bpss X drops a possible 5 items

boss gets killed and drops Y item

logically that wouldean there is a 1 in 5 chance that X item should drop ,no?

why is it that item drop rates fluctuate so erratically ? ive been trying to get a tanking helm to drop off of mannoroth for weeks now but to no avail,the same with the tanking ring from azshara....why is this???
    They have a low drop chance mate.Check wow armoury for the items most tank items have a low drop chance.

Deleted
    How many tries is "weeks"? , cause if weeks is 2 times a week, you cant be sure to get it, it haves 13% drop according to wowhead, so if my math aint wrong, you need to kill him about 15 times to get over 85% drop rate, if you killed him over 20 times, your being really unlucky, if you killed him less, you just need to keep going.

Random numbers are random. I only saw black heart drop once the whole of wrath with hundreds of farms. I lost it to a huntard
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

in the last few weeks i have acquired close to 20,000 justice points and have bought every piece of jp gear possible for my tank and it's just frustrating that the damned helm wont drop. ive ran well of eternity well over 30 times as well...it just sucks

hmm drops
    x= conqueror tokens
    y= leather mail healing items and vanquisher
    whole firelands i can count all conqueror tokens on 1 hand
    same repeats now in ds

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if you start with the assumption that all drops rates are even, which they aren't.