10+ Year Old Account

Beta achievements

Hey guys,

Just curious - i'm not earning any achievements on Beta, I know for a fact that i've earnt a large portion of them, but it's not giving me any.
    Is this a known issue/anyone else having this - or does anyone know a fix?

Thanks, feeling a bit like a derp atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Pretty sure I saw in one of the patch notes recently that Achievements were disabled. Check Diablo Fans and go through a few of the news posts.

Deleted
    Beta Patch 8 in Dec

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Due to a change in the way we store character data, all characters have been wiped. Please note that this wipe will also affect gold, achievements, followers, and artisans.
    Achievements have been temporarily disabled and will not be available again until a future patch. During this time, characters will be unable to earn new achievements or complete any additional objectives of achievements in progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks a bunch! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins