Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gunslinger: ...do damage? I don't really have anything else apart from that.

Jedi Shadow: Grab the ball, pop into Combat Technique form, and save all of your cooldowns for when you're near the end of their base. When you're at the last fire trap, use Force Wave to knock people back and Force Speed to rush for a cap. If you've saved your Force of Will to break any CC it's pretty much a guaranteed cap.

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    Does Jet Boost actually move people around? I thought it simply rooted them for a few seconds?
    It pushes up to 5 people away from you so it is best to use it when ball carrier, and enemies, are close to fire and acid pits
    I'm still thinking about it...

Force push into... Acid, fire or away from the ball carrier.
    Force Choke while.... on fire grid or chasing ball carrier.
    Backhand while... on fire grid.

I hated PvP in other MMO's but i'm having a right laugh in this one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post
    It pushes up to 5 people away from you so it is best to use it when ball carrier, and enemies, are close to fire and acid pits
    Oh damn, Jet Boost is a Mercenary only ability

I thought Jet Charge which my Powertech tank has... and which doesn't do anything to people besides rooting the target for a short time...
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    Oh damn, Jet Boost is a Mercenary only ability

I thought Jet Charge which my Powertech tank has... and which doesn't do anything to people besides rooting the target for a short time...
    I love jet charge's versatility, i use it to cover a lot of ground and catch a ball carrier, the time I use it most is in Voidstar.. when I target a healer and endlessly charge/grapple/stun him to prevent him from catching up to his team ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    do what you can do to protect FCs and peel for him, that's pretty much it

Deleted
    i usually ragequit because of all the knockback crap and an obviously non-functional resolve-bar

15+ Year Old Account
    i notice that all the classes that have abilities to push/throw/blow away other players, love the place.

as an operative, it's kinda meh to me.

now if sleep dart could be used on targets in combat... it might spice it up a bit

Quote Originally Posted by shewkoi View Post
    i notice that all the classes that have abilities to push/throw/blow away other players, love the place.

as an operative, it's kinda meh to me.
    Sort of the same as a Sentinel, all I can do is Force Leap and Stasis on people after being knocked into a Fire. Zealous Leap often doesn't have the range to work multi-platform and the lack of a stun -The talent to make master Strike uninteruptable should make stasis a stun tbh- or a knockback pretty much mean I'm forced to just kill people. Not that I mind that, it just makes me feel like all I can do is occasionally charge onto people stood in the wrong place and hopefully make headway that my team can use to score.

Deleted
    As Darkness Assassin i usually play like a fly half in Rugby and use Force Speed to get the cluth scores across the hazards and use grip to grip pass recipients way from the ball landing area.

Sniper.

Pew pew.

Healing scoundrel. My job is to make everyone not die. Hots on the ball carrier, look for people to CC, liberally applie slows, use my freighter flyby to zone out attack paths, stealth into high up positions that give me line of sight to heal and also put me in a good position to relay a ball. The CC I use the most is my slow and I save my AOE mez to stop packs in their tracks.

Huttball is more about mobility and teamwork than medals, and it's super fun when you're with a group that cares more about winning than stat boosting.

Unfortunately as an assassin I usually spend the match stealthing in the end zone waiting for passes, otherwise our team will never score. I can still usually pull off 7-8 medals ganking respawners.

Sage Seer spec. I start out going off to the side, and wait till one of our people grab the ball then bubble-rejuvenate them. I run the rest of the way while tellin gthem to jump in the pit and run that way. Smart ones listen. Then I use Rescue and pull them up on the other side for a quick point :-D