Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Some Jedi stray from the straight and narrow path occasionally, it is officially referred to as, "pulling a Bindo."

Gods! I miss KotOR!

Dunno if anyone brought this up since I didn't read through the whole thread, but even in the movie era timeline, relationships were permitted in extremely rare cares. Ki Adi Mundi notably had 5 wives since males of his species were extremely rare, but he still had to follow the principle tenant of the jedi code in not having emotional/personal attachments to his family (god knows how he managed that really). More if you're interested, I found it a fairly interesting read a while back: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ki_Adi_Mundi

That aside, like everyone's already said, throughout the whole jedi existence, really kinda depends on what the train of thought seems to be. Just about every major lore jedi has engaged in romance and/or marriage, so really at its worst case, it's kinda like the 800lb gorilla in the room you don't talk about. In the past anyways, most cases seem to be hush-hush (like Revan's marriage to Bastilla, and Satele's own son she gave up).
    Last edited by Shinryu; 2012-01-11 at 11:27 AM.