Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post
    I try to collect money... Like, real useable money
    Fixed that for you... :P

I used to collect arrows, but then I dropped one on my knee...

I collect "anything that might eventually be somewhat usefull" - in other words, I SUCK at throwing stuff out. Regardless of how useless and unimportant it is. I know where I got it, and I usually have some wierd story to go with it - however, my "collection" has diminished a lot after moving together with my GF. She was not impressed by my collection of random crap.

Edited for spelling...

Deleted
    Fantasy books, the more the better!

I have a book full of hockey cards somewhere, but I haven't bought any in around a decade.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually collect playing cards. Started about 2 years ago when I started getting in to sleight of hand card/coin tricks. Unfortunately, the only decks still missing from my collection are almost unreasonably challenging to stumble across.

Deleted
    I really don't collect anything. I'll probably get flamed for this, but I actually find it kind of lame and only buy or do stuff that is somehow useful, the same reason why I refuse to buy souvenirs when visiting another country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Halo...I collect all the Halo games,Closest thing I got to a collection XD

Books. Not in the way some people do (first editions, autographed copies etc) but just for reading. I've about 200-300 books around the house atm (I've never counted them, but I'm pretty sure there's over 200 of them). I couldn't imagine ever giving them away or selling them. I dream about having a room just for my books when I finally get a house of my own.

I've always been a bookworm, so this is just a natural next step. I prefer reading a book I own to a library copy, as they are sometimes in a lousy condition (missing, torn or dirty pages etc) and not all books I'm interested in can be found in libraries here. I buy a few new books every couple of months. It's not even a waste of money as I usually read books multiple times.

I'm afraid that's all I collect. I used to have a rock collection when I was a kid, but I guess my mom threw them out at some point.

I collect souls...

Preferably innocent ones!

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Deleted
    I collect coins. And books if you count those

I collect empty cigarette packs. Just one brand, my brand. And I only do it because the government is trying to force their antismoking propaganda on people like me (the only minority that the government can continually marginalize) and for cigarette companies to put even larger unsightly pictures on cigarette packages.

10+ Year Old Account
    I collect G1 My Little Ponies. Had them as a kid and then stupidly got rid of them as a pre-teen because I was "too cool" for ponies.

I also collect some comics and Werewolf: the Apocalypse RPG books.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

i have a collection of old products of food, or drinks etc. etc.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

I used to collect video games, back then when they were sold in actual boxes with manuals and other goodies. I still have a lot of games that are in perfect condition. DVD covers ruined the fun though. :-/
    Teamwork is essential - it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at!

I collected 3rd and 3.5 edition D&D books. I also collect stuffed animals, mostly wolf and sea creatures. I also collect papers, as in the ones I have written on as I never throw those away. Never know what I might think something is useful on those papers. I used to collect anime toys, but stopped. Same with Beast Wars toys. Also have a large collection of Magic the Gathering cards, Pokemon cards, and YuGiOh cards.

I also used to collect comic books. But I lost interest after 1996 when the art style of my marvel superhero comics started to look more and more like crappy American-made manga-style drawings. So I stopped.

Deleted
    I collect pokemon/wow cards, My little ponies G1, pokemon figures,Video games,WoW/Game figures..transformers...well to much to count sadly cant afford much.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I collect Gundams, coins and Yoshi's

10+ Year Old Account
    I collect magnets from places I've been, and I try to collect beer from wherever I can and save the bottles/caps for a bar my dad and I are putting together at our vacation house.