Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mage - If played well you can 1v1 any class without a problem.
    Rogue - Pick your fights that you know you can win and you can escape easily.
    DK - If you play unholy you have an enormous set of tools to gain life, you can rape most casters (not really mages unless they are bad).
    Hybrids - I think Ret/Enhance would probably be fun to play and shouldn't die too easily in BG's. (Gwolf/Bubble offhealing and running).

If you know how to play, any class will do well in random BG's. You could probably top damage and kills with a disc priest if you knew your class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you clarify what you mean by "Good"? Do you mean be able to successfully complete BG Objectives for winning the game or ROFLSTOMP people climbing the gear hill?

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost mage > all

Yes sorry comming from a warrior who hates all you mages out there :P
    On a more serious note.. blood dk, frost mage, hunter most range classes generally seem to be in a fairly decent spot always. Where melee will fluctuate per season. Mostly the case with warriors in PvP and PvE (except the RBG prot). So if you want a solid class go for something like mage or hunter to kite me to death.

Anything but an arms warrior should suffice.

For some reason I like fighting mages with my enhance shaman. I don't win vs good mages obviously, but the 1v1 fight lasts for a long time and it's actually fun no matter the outcome imo. The spec is kinda good in random solo bgs too. Rogues and hunters can be a problem though.

Deleted
    Rogue and blood dks

Quote Originally Posted by narendal94 View Post
    Blood DK. Will still be OP after the nerf.
    What? Becuase you can't kill them one on one? Obviously. No Blood DK in the entire world can stay alive against 2 DPS that are good either. So see it like this, a Blood DK kills people in 1v1 and groups of retards. They aren't that OP really, but I rather play Frost.

---------- Post added 2012-01-12 at 04:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dvfd View Post
    Anything but an arms warrior should suffice.
    Warriors can still become Gladiators. When they can't, then i'll accept massive QQs

Don't pick FoTM because they will probably be nerfed. Hunters are consistently awesome and fun for random BGs. Shadow priest is pretty nice too

but really, do what you like to play best. That's different for everyone

The people that complain about blood DK are generally the ones that tunnel and just run toe to toe with one. The exception being a warrior I think. I feel bad for them since they don't have an easy way to really "disengage" a DK that is slowing them. To fight a blood DK effectively you need to strike hard, get away, strike again, rinse and repeat. After the upcoming patch, the only difference will be that I won't need to cast soothe from my feral druid anymore, which is nice, but I still can't just sit there toe to toe with a blood dk and expect to win.

I agree though, it does suck that as a melee class, I have to KITE another melee class. I don't have to kite warriors, hunters, any other class actually. Melee don't usually need to kite anything. Generally casters/ranged classes kite. Kind of an odd concept for a melee (which is why so many melees complain, they never have to kite anything else)

Quote Originally Posted by thunderhead23 View Post
    Witch classes getting nerfed and buffed every other patch im curious as to which class will always be good in this game doing random BGs and by doing them alone without the need of a pocket healer or anything
    It may be hard but truthfully it all depends on what the person enjoys they excel, they enjoy learning every aspect of the class. Me I always have a tough time in between my warrior, dk or enhancement to play. I enjoy them all but my all time favorite will have to be the warrior, I love the warrior class due to charging into battle, smashing things and then cleaving them in two. Oh and also, warrior beards.

15+ Year Old Account
    Frost mage or hunter - or roll a healer and you can win bgs.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Blood dk.. Hope no one takes vengence off you and mash death strike for 30k crits. DONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Herpityderpity View Post
    Blood dk.. Hope no one takes vengence off you and mash death strike for 30k crits. DONE.
    It's for random BG's, half the people in them don't even have their CC abilities on their bars. You really think they will have a vengeance counter? Not that they will need one next week when patch hits.

Rogues pick your fights, great burst, cc and oh shit buttons.
    I don't understand all the hunter love, get into their dead zone and one dead hunter easy hk.

10+ Year Old Account
    until every class has track hidden and flare, Rogues.

You don't even have to kill anyone to be a nuisance as a rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues and Mages are never bad in pvp and are given PVP oriented new spells every expansion, even if they are overpowered and highly hypocritical for the Devs to put in.

---------- Post added 2012-01-25 at 08:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    Warriors can still become Gladiators. When they can't, then i'll accept massive QQs
    Hows this strike you?

http://www.arenastats.com/index.php?...600&mt=5&mg=20

Look 0 wars above 2600. Unless glad drops to 2400 it is looking like that could be a possibility. Even then the 19 warriors compared to 129 rogues is an outrage of class balance.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

rogue/feral