Cool <A> Surarmar/TheAllMighty 7 Year old guild 1/8h 5%HHag/ Lock, Elly, Ret, and more

Recruitment Needs:
    Tanks:
    Melee DPS: Ret Paladin
    Ranged DPS: Warlock, SHAMAN, SP, Mage
    Healers: SHAMAN
    All exceptional dps are welcome to apply that have logs to provide showing there skills.

What we can offer you; 7 plus years of raiding on Suramar, a stable progressive 25 man raid enviroment, free guild enchants, gems, and if you ask the right people long walks on the beach.

TAM is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that has been around since 2004 that relishes the opportunity to grapple with a foe to our last breath for the pure glory of battle.

This is a mature guild with members tending toward their mid 20s and 30s that wreak havoc in real life as well as in World of Warcraft. Raid progression is what we are about… our epic struggles and hairsbreadth escapes make for good stories at the local pub. Expect to be pushed, and pushed hard.

We expect you to be observant. You must maintain 90% raid attendance and give notice of absences. You must have a good internet connection. You must read and review strategies before an encounter. Hand holding you can get from your girl/boyfriend; not here, not ever. DO NOT apply if you get frustrated wiping or are bordering on game burn out.

We view this as a no holds barred, balls to the wall, epic struggle against the best that can be brought into the game. You will get an adrenaline rush. You will sweat through your clothes. You will crush things with your victory dance. HELL Yes! It is gonna hurt, and you are going to love every minute of it. This is the glory of TAM.

Spilt blood with a brother, brings its own reward;

A loyalty like no other, a shield and a sword.

The All Mighty
    25 man Raiding Guild
    Suramar Server/PST Raid Times
    We’re Open for Recruitment!
    Our Website:
    http://theallmighty.guildlaunch.com

Our Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...THE+ALL+MiGHTY

Raid Schedule:
    Sunday ; Monday; Tuesday; Wednesday; (6:00pm to 9:00pm PST)
    “Alt Run” on Saturdays.

Other off-night activities include experienced arena play, rated bgs, and casual raiding.
    Performance over gear, so if you feel you are a strong canidate but lack gear, no worries. We would like to find someone who can raid all four of our raid nights and maintain a high attendence rating . If you feel you have the stuff, contact Padinnis or Redknot or Bootytimé. Or add brettkarol at gmail dot com to battle net.

Guild Leader is yelling at me that we don't have these classes yet(Ok not really). But lets go come on Suramar and talk to one of the officers or email me. I'm at work until 415pm PST... Booty should be online though just ask someone in guild. Or again send me an email or even post on here

Bootytime(he has wierd letters) is online waiting to talk to all you sexy range people and ret pally :-D

Where did all the range go?