Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

[A] <Northern> (10) - Ragnaros

Currently recruiting:
    Warlock (Demonology)
    Shaman (Elemental)

Current Progress: 5/8 Heroic.

Northern was formed middle August 2011 by players merging from different servers with similar raiding intentions. We strive to be one of the top raiding guilds on the server while maintaining a humane raiding schedule. We all enjoy playing the game and know how to have fun while doing so, but when it's time for raid it's gameface on!
    We can offer you a mature and friendly community where we also hang out while not raiding (alts, pvp or even other games). Our earlier recruits have all found their place in the guild and we're confident that you'll fit in well!

Our raiding hours are:
    Wednesday 19-23
    Sunday 18-23
    Monday 19-23
    Server time (CET)

Firelands was our first raiding tier and even though we were behind from the start (due to the guild not being formed until middle August) we managed to get 6/7HC prenerf and later scoring a Ragnaros kill as server second and world 300th.
    Dragon Soul has been a disappointment for us so far, scoring 3 Heroic kills the first reset before our rooster problems forced us to go on a holiday break longer than expected and desired. This has resulted in a lack of progress which has gotten us all motivated to prove that we can perform better. The difficult encounters are still ahead of us (and our competition) and we have in no way given up on the race!

Feel free to check us out on:
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Northern
    http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/157622/

So, what are we looking for in our applicants?
    Gear - is always a factor, it is however not the most important part as it is easily fixed.
    Experience - we are all experienced raiders and experience is a key factor when learning new encounters, necessary when trying to stay competive!
    Dedication - when we recruit someone, we expect them to be as dedicated to the game and guild as the rest of us are. Putting time and effort into your application is the only way for us to judge your dedication before actually raiding with you.
    Skill - be good at what you do, know your class. This is necessary if we want to stay competetive with our raiding schedule. WoL is a great way for you to show us what you can do and is always a huge plus. Arena rating can to some extent help show your knowledge of your class.
    Additionally we expect you to be able to speak up on Teamspeak when necessary. We all speak english in raids as well as guild chat and expect you to be able to do the same.

If all this sounds like something you'd be interested in, then don't hesitate to visit our homepage and fill out an application:
    http://northernguild.wowstead.com/
    or whisper any of the officers online; Sundé, Shinzy, or Shleiric. You can also ask anyone online to see if any of us are avaible on alts.
    or just send a PM to me here on MMO!
    Last edited by mmoc6b0401e569; 2012-01-28 at 03:14 AM.

Deleted
    bump for great justice

Deleted
    to the top we go

Deleted
    bump to the top

Deleted
    bump for sexy warlocks and shamans

Deleted
    shameless bump

Deleted
    hey, i have a destruction/affliction warlock on ragnaros (however if you need only a demonology warlock i would be willing to change a spec to give the raid the utilities it needs, so I will change to demonology if it is required), and i am interested in raiding. my gear is not yet raid level and i understand this, but it is something that can be fixed in a short time (few enchants and few more ilvl to be set for normals). my warlock was my first character and ive been playing since BC, ive got previous raiding exp from wrath, and the rest has been casual raiding and pugs (ive killed 2/8 normal on another character). if it sounds like i could be useful to you, please check out my warlock on the armory, its name is Lildean even constructive feedback about what i would need to change if im not of a high enough quality would also be apreciated, if you have the time of course thank you, i will check frequently for a reply so i can respond promptly
    Last edited by mmoc7a7d254bb5; 2012-01-12 at 07:50 AM.

Deleted
    Bump.
    To answer you domodamo you simply do not have the experience we are looking for. If you still wish to get a few directions to go on about your gear you could just send me a pm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Relg View Post
    Bump.
    To answer you domodamo you simply do not have the experience we are looking for. If you still wish to get a few directions to go on about your gear you could just send me a pm.
    i didnt think so, its not my main so i didnt expect much from it but thanks anyways :P guess ill raid on my main dk and gear my lock between raids xD

Deleted
    bump for late Hagara HC kill

Deleted
    bump to the top

Deleted
    back to the top

Deleted
    just another bump

Deleted
    another bump? looks like it

Deleted
    would be much easier if we could just stay on the top