Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I wish MMO devs would stop adding PVP exclusive or PVE exclusive stats. They're terrible for gameplay.

Yes, level 50's having their own bracket will help lower level pvp'ers. Not having access to abilities and expertise matters and it matters a lot. Furthermore, the people who rant about lower level's being a "detriment" to the team, keep in mind that YOU too were a lower level and other players thought, "god, why do they let these scrub piece of **** players in my WZ." Not everyone purchased the game three or six months ago and gotten EGA. So why should people who are just now getting into the game have to suffer through getting steamrolled by 50s?

I think what's going to happen is in a few people lots of level 50s are going to be ripping up the forums crying about how they've got no pvp gear and are getting steamrolled and why can't BW just @mail them some gear. These will be the 50s who are mad because there are no longer lower level players who they can steamroll. Also there will be the guys who've spent a month steamrolling lower level players and suddenly find out that they're not very good when faced with players who are on equal gear footing.

the sith vs republic balance is pretty close. if your losing then its an issue with with your faction, not the mechanics of your faction.

that said. i dont look forward to lvl 50 bracket. on my server it means every lvl 50 is going to be rolling in cheesy premades. today came across 2 imperial agents assisted by 2 shadows. they literally went through our entire team in less then 20 seconds.
    THAT AND QUES WILL BE HORRENDOUS!
    Last edited by drtrann; 2012-01-17 at 02:35 AM.

I think I played my last warzone for some time now on my server. There are not nearly enough level 50's that are active in them, at least not Republic side. I guess it is my fault for rolling a PvE server, but due to RL, I don't really have a choice but to AFK randomly... and that simply is a bad idea on a PvP server.

Well, maybe at least I'll be able to do my Ilum daily/weekly.. though I am currently sitting in Ilum waiting (last hour or so)for the Empire to take something so I can finish my daily.

Not sure if there's enough level 50 Republic players on my server compared to Empire (Iron Citadel). Queue times gonna be longer and i'm not sure how these matches will play out, i'm thinking i'll lose more to the Republic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alilei31 View Post
    This is playing as Republic.
    this is what I get when I tab through enemy targets:
    lvl 50
    lvl 50
    lvl 47
    lvl 48
    lvl 50
    lvl 50
    lvl 45

Now tab through friendly targets
    lvl 13
    lvl 25
    lvl 29
    lvl 17
    lvl 23
    lvl 31

I am on WZ #14 still havent finished daily. Been in the queue for the last 3 hours. I really cant take this crap. I hope level 50s in their own bracket will make republic win more.
    happens to me on both my characters, one is repiblic, one is empire...

I play Empire and I go with about one win every 15 or so games.