Quote Originally Posted by Trajer View Post

^ REAL SW:TOR raiding. Courtesy of Irae AoD
    Now that is badassery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trajer View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D66Fy3s6WA8

^ REAL SW:TOR raiding. Courtesy of Irae AoD
    IMO
    (With the risk of being accused to be a fanboy of wow or gw2, as it seems that most swtor players think that those who dont like the game is a fanboy of wow or gw2)
    I have to say that the fight looked kinda boring at the start, got a bit more interesting in the end tho. The way you had to jump from platform to platform is something that i think i could enjoy the first 5-10 times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggasson View Post
    IMO
    (With the risk of being accused to be a fanboy of wow or gw2, as it seems that most swtor players think that those who dont like the game is a fanboy of wow or gw2)
    I have to say that the fight looked kinda boring at the start, got a bit more interesting in the end tho. The way you had to jump from platform to platform is something that i think i could enjoy the first 5-10 times.
    That's only natural, for example i've been bored from all the Cata encounters(pre DS, cause i already quited by then). The last interesting one was LK for me, but after the 100000 tries that gets old too.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    That's only natural, for example i've been bored from all the Cata encounters(pre DS, cause i already quited by then). The last interesting one was LK for me, but after the 100000 tries that gets old too.
    Yea i know what your saying, no matter what kinda encounter it is it still gets boring after a while. Except raggy! damn had over 200 tries on him in hc and somewhat 50 with a lot of kills on normal. I smiled every time the tank pulled because from my PoV that fight was and still is amazing!