Thread: Jax remake

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer luck unique play style Jax who has no one like him over the "new" same like every other tanky dps hero Jax
    Remove scaling is very killing, before end game Jax had massive hp, high dodge up all time (counter AD), and short but high MR resist to fast kill AP, his drawback was his weaker than average start, but his late game was insane
    You become tanky with mainly dps items only thanks to high dodge only
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

So it depends on cd/duration/scaling if this will make him stronger or even weaker than he is now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only recent played against a few Jax's today. They pushed him into the jungle and overall I think hes pretty solid atm, nothing great or bad just average. I dont like how they moved some of his ultimate over to his passsive though...

Deleted
    he doesn't seem worse/better atm. Just a little bit cooler to play him

10+ Year Old Account
    After a bit of playing against Jax, I've decided that he's lost his roll in the summoner's league. He doesn't bring anything amazing to the table, his ganks are mediocre at best, and he actually lacks a lot of raw OOMPH that some champs have.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    After a bit of playing against Jax, I've decided that he's lost his roll in the summoner's league. He doesn't bring anything amazing to the table, his ganks are mediocre at best, and he actually lacks a lot of raw OOMPH that some champs have.
    I have to agree now. Was watching the Dyrus video on solomid...he was trying to harass a Tryndamere up top. His Jax had wriggles, the Tryn only had boots. He lost the poke battle.

Sad.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    I have to agree now. Was watching the Dyrus video on solomid...he was trying to harass a Tryndamere up top. His Jax had wriggles, the Tryn only had boots. He lost the poke battle.

Sad.
    His invasion is a little scary though. I can't think of a jungler that can really manage a solo Jax. Especially as Udyr, running into Jax is terrifying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dropped him as my main, he doesn't feel at all like his normal Jax. I miss the built in health through items having to afk farm for X amount of time. I just don't think he is his real self. If they had E on less of a CD or just drop his dodge all together and make his stun last longer on a shorter CD it might be okay, but atm he is very mediocre

Deleted
    I love the new Jax. Its so easy to activate E, wait, doing the Q&W "combo", the stun triggers and u can poke the enemy to death. Pretty solid junger a said bevore and its quite easy to gang the enemy with the new stun.

Deleted
    The new Jax is pretty fun, but Riot ruined him for me cuz of the passive remake...

Old Jax' passive was one of the reasons he was so fun to play since you had insane dmg and your HP just followed. Now he's just a glass canon :/

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    DING lvl 6 ; 2 hits > E > Leap Strike > Auto ( STUN GOES OFF ) > Empower = Bam 300 - 500

I didn't play Jax before the remake, so my opinion will only be on the champion in his actual state.

Well, I must say I actually loved it ! Strong duelist kit, amazing presence in lane. Safe harass and farm (with a well timed stun). Most people seem to think he lost his duelist feel for more of a standard bruiser role, but as someone who didn't play him before, I don't really see it. It feels way different to play Jax that it is to play Riven, Wukong or others like them.