does swtor have maintenance every week?

If so what day and how long? all list whereabouts you are im aussie

Quote Originally Posted by zyzz View Post
    If so what day and how long? all list whereabouts you are im aussie
    Yes, like most new MMOs, BioWare is doing weekly maintenance on Tuesdays at about 2 am server time, which should be about 8pm for you. Sucks for Aussies, but they had to pick sometime, and AU isn't an "officially" supported country yet.

its wednesday 12:40pm atm has the maintenance been done for this week. I cant play at home and was going to go to cyberbunker today to play

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Yes, like most new MMOs, BioWare is doing weekly maintenance on Tuesdays at about 2 am server time, which should be about 8pm for you. Sucks for Aussies, but they had to pick sometime, and AU isn't an "officially" supported country yet.
    Good thing is though that they are usually only down for 2-3 hours when they do them. Or at least thats how it's been the last couple of times.

It's usually Australian prime time. I'm really happy that they delayed the shutdown (at least for swiftsure) last night. I'd even be happy if they chose another day to do it on, as I still raid 3 days a week in wow, and tuesday obviously isn't one, it's my best day for getting some good Tor time in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.