Valley of the Four Winds
Valley of the Four Winds is a new zone implemented on the island of Pandaria.
A tranquil plain of lush farmland, bordered by dense mysterious jungles along the south and impassible mountains to the north. The valley is considered the "breadbasket" of Pandaria, but the year’s harvest is in jeopardy and a terrible malaise has overcome the Pandaren that live along the coast. The valley is also the home of the legendary Stormstout Brewery, where Chen Stormstout and his niece Li Li hope to journey to discover the whereabouts of their long-lost ancestors.
- Two zones for the price of one! This zone is huge, the whole north side of the zone is Pandaren farmlands, the south is a coastal jungle.
- You will get to choose between the north side and the south side when you arrive. You can go back and switch side if you want the other quests.
- This is where you will have your first interaction with the Mantids, they broke through the wall and are now attacking Pandarens villages.
- This is a level 86-87 zone.
- The dungeon of this zone is Stormstout Brewery.