Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Zandalari here? I'm no lore expert, but that seems kind of strange, no?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the Zandalari tribe comes from Zandalar island, which is located somewhere in the south seas. The island shown could be some sort of forward outpost to attack MoP from.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    2) Seeing Iron Dwarves and Taunka look like they could survive the harsh Climate of the Cold Mountains. Zandalari Trolls have been mostly Jungle/Forest up to this point. I "hope" to see some new skins or some mutation that makes them look like they could rough it. If they are still wearing Jungle Crap on forget it.
    Already been done.

Drakkari Trolls: http://www.wowpedia.org/Drakkari_tribe

Frostmane Trolls: http://www.wowpedia.org/Frostmane_tribe

Winterax Trolls: http://www.wowpedia.org/Winterax_tribe

Some extra bonus reading: http://www.wowpedia.org/Ice_troll
    Last edited by Nesingwary-Eliada; 2012-01-11 at 09:09 AM.

Deleted
    along with the spirit of the White Tiger itself.
    I sense the opportunity for an awesome new mount...

Quote Originally Posted by Nautik View Post
    Wow, that looks gorgeous!
    Lol well it ain't a fancy skin but all the troll tribes up to this point have mainly just been re-colors anyway (be they the Sandfury, Drakkari, or any other). My main point was that we have seen trolls in frigid cold environments several times now so them in Kun-Lai Summit is really not as far fetched as the poster I quoted was making it out to be. And simply making them blue and scary did somewhat effectively give off the vibe that they were as accustomed to the cold as any Taunka.

hope there is a Inn in this zone. Id stay here forever

10+ Year Old Account
    YES. Ah, Pandaria is beautiful.
    Every zone so far looks so promising, can't wait to kill some Sha and Mogu.

Deleted
    erm, looks nice and all, but....

no flying till max level + mountain zone = /sadface

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm betting that 5.1 will be a Zandalari raid
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Deleted
    do i smell a great epicnes pet that i want for my hunter in this zone ? please blizzard introduce a new pet !! ( not a new tiger or a new crab but something complety new!!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    do i smell a great epicnes pet that i want for my hunter in this zone ? please blizzard introduce a new pet !! ( not a new tiger or a new crab but something complety new!!)
    Of course you hunters will get new unique pets, you got some in Wrath of the Lich King AND in Cataclysm. Why not also in Mists of Pandaria?

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    a mysterious order charged with protecting Pandaria from the dark things buried beneath its surface.
    Storm Peaks v2 my friends! Just less atmospherish (no atmosphere will be as awesome as the one that Storm Peaks had) and hopefully without a rare mount tormenting people.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I'm starting to become afraid MoP isn't going to focus on Ally VS Horde at all.

Outside of the opening part of Jade Forest I haven't really seen much at all about Ally VS Horde. More about Pandaren VS Local Menace.
    Starting too? Man, I wasn't even convinced after Blizzcon! As I said in other threads - I think people are taking Metzin's pre-expansion speech way too seriously and focused in on that in an attempt to "deny" that the focus is on Pandaria/Pandaren.

In all seriousness, I think the whole Horde/Alliance conflict is meirly a tool/background to setting up events. Horde/Alliance enter Pandaria > fight over resources > create the Sha > Pandaren say "WTF GUYS!?! SERIOUSLY!?" > Both sides say "Oops!" > Both sides fix Sha problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Don't worry, there are already plenty of new animal models that will almost certainly be tamable.
    Just look in some of the other topics that have screenshots. There was a crane, for example, in the turtle island one.

Good luck competing with Skyrim mountains lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I have seen Blizzard re-skin mobs... but now they are going to reskin Storm Peaks?

My awaiting favorite zone. Always loved snowy areas. Even winterspring. Lol. This place just screems that its going to have another mob that people are camping for days for, for a mount. Maybe another "Skoll" type pet. Idk this hole place reminds me a storm peaks from wotlk. Honestly this hole continent reminds me of wotlk northrend isle. Still waiting to see a place like the one gundrack was in. But even if i have found a relation to all. Please dont fuck up these zones... I will be vury saaad. XD
    Last edited by Xalden; 2012-01-11 at 08:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I look forward to seeing some more artwork of Kun-Lai Summit. It may be no Storm Peaks, but that doesn't necessarily mean it won't be a good zone.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all about the Shado-pan. Leave it to Blizz to throw some Ninjitsu our way!

Screenshot actually looks really nice! Looking forward to this zone and I'm normally nor ever have been too interested in new zones etc.