Good Morning,

So I got my new motherboard, processor and rams last day. Put it all together without any real problems. But Im having some issues with my SSD and HDD. Let me explain.

Connected my SSD and HDD to the grey 6bit's SATA but on bootup I get one LOUD beep from the bios and some message I can't read cause it goes so quick. I think I managed to see it once and it said "No hard drives detected..". Not 100% sure though. And after that I got the same thing with the MARVEL on the bootup. But the computer still boots up and starts windows fine.

Moved them to the MARVEL SATA contacts instead, still get the ONE BEEP and some message, but no more failmessage from MARVEL. Search around a bit and come to the conclusion that the HD's should be in the INTEL grey SATA and move them back and disable the MARVEL feature in the bios.

So know I got one beep at startup and what I think is "No hard drives detected.." but no more failure from MARVEL as i disabled it. But what is the thing with the ONE BEEP at start up ?

It goes like this now,

TURN on the computer.
ASUS logo comes up, stands still for like 10 seconds.
ONE BEEP and a MESSAGE in like 0.5 seconds
ASUS LOGO for 2 seconds
Windows Screen

Anyone know the issue about the beep ?

Sorry for the harsh explaining, im in a bit of a hurry.