How to farm Cata raid mounts?

Question in the title, not an answer)

So basically I’m looking for some strategies to help me farm some raid mount, so please help with your advice and share any experience.

The mounts I’m interested in are Fire Anzu Al'Akir's wind drake

To get to those 3 raid bosses must be killed – Alysrazor, Conclave of Wind and Al'Akir.

So the main questions are:

- How many people are enough to kill each of those bosses?
    - Any tricks or special set-ups (number of tanks, heals, if any?)
    - Approximate amount of gold to buy out the reserved mount if it drops?

My strat will be to get people in trade ("lf ppl for alakir, mount reserved, paying ##kG), hopefully weekly.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Deleted
    why join a raid when the only interesting loot is reserved?
    i still refuse to join the raids if they feel like reserving stuff, doesn't matter what it is, it's the fact that they want help with it and i want a fair chance on the loot. gold is worth nothing atm anyways, so i would decline gold if i was the lucky player to get any of the mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by avilia View Post
    Question in the title, not an answer)

So basically I’m looking for some strategies to help me farm some raid mount, so please help with your advice and share any experience.

The mounts I’m interested in are Fire Anzu Al'Akir's wind drake

To get to those 3 raid bosses must be killed – Alysrazor, Conclave of Wind and Al'Akir.

So the main questions are:

- How many people are enough to kill each of those bosses?
    - Any tricks or special set-ups (number of tanks, heals, if any?)
    - Approximate amount of gold to buy out the reserved mount if it drops?

My strat will be to get people in trade ("lf ppl for alakir, mount reserved, paying ##kG), hopefully weekly.

Thanks for your help in advance.
    We 6-manned alysrazor normal in 391 gear. With 1 tank and 1 healer.

But I doubt that you will find pugs who will be able to do this, even in good gear.
    Also it will be hard for you to find even somewhat geared people that will agree to help you down a boss in firelands for free.

Al'Akir can be 4manned with 1 tank 1 healer 4 dps. Maybe even 3 manned but it will take too much time.

To save yourself time, get a toon with conclave killed in totw and shennox killed in firelands and use his save every week

I know I know.
    And totally understand you. I wouldn't miss a chance for a rare mount on my main (having reached 150 I've turned obsessed with them )

Though I (like many now) have some alts and woudn't mind a chance of getting 50-100k for just healing or dpsing for 30 mins. Those alts rarely leave the AH and mail box anyway - it's like taking a break from the new content and go revisit older raids.

I guess there are always people who would'n miss a chance to get some extra cash.

Though i guess I'll have to cope with this kind of replies in /2 for my spamming (" hahaha 100k for a mount, kidding? 2 days of AHing and i can get it, i need the mount too bro)

---------- Post added 2012-01-11 at 12:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post

To save yourself time, get a toon with conclave killed in totw and shennox killed in firelands and use his save every week
    Please explain how the lockout will work)

Never done it myself though heard that it might work or it might fail.

The saved lockout lasts forever on an alt toon if i extend it every CD?
    Last edited by avilia; 2012-01-11 at 11:56 AM.

Deleted
    Alysrazor could probably be 3 manned with 3 fire mages (assuming 9 feathers drop)
    Trash would be the hard part