15+ Year Old Account

Pain Suppression mouseover macro (Clique & grid)

Got some problem making this happen. I read it wont work with grid mouseovers if I dont use Clique and such.
    So I installed Clique but all is weird, doesnt help that my ElvUi like to just swap things around on its own
    Anyway, how would the macro look in Clique if it checks for mouseover, if there is none it cast on target=player.

Also, with Clique do I still need Pain Suppression spell put on an actionbar or is it enough just to have it entered into Clique?
    Tried so many things but cannot make any sense of it all.

Cheers
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Hello, here is the macro :

#showtooltip Your Spell here
    /cast [modifier:SELFCAST, target=player] [target=mouseover,help][target=target] Your Spell here

I hope it will help.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, thnx alot
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The point of clique is to eliminate as many macros as possible while cleaning up your action bar.

Simply open up your spellbook, click on the "clique" tab, then navigate to Pain Suppression in the Disc tree. Hover your mouse over the spell then click the binding you want (for me, shift 2). Anytime thereafter you hover your mouse over nearly any nameplate, activating your clique keybond for pain sup will cast it on that target. Cool thing is, you can then bind something else to that same keybind and place it on your action bar, and it will activate that spell when you are not hoverin over a nameplate.

For example, 4 is my clique bind for PoH, but my action bar keybind for smite.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, just had too poor knowledge of macros to get one properly working.
    My knowledge stick to mouseover, target=player etc and thatrs it

Need to fix power auras for those cliques as well, one disadvantage for removing stuff from the actionbars is that you dont really see if its ready or not

---------- Post added 2012-01-11 at 06:41 PM ----------

ZZZ now it happened it again. It suddenly stoped working and havent changed anything